• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:vuvuzela:

We have a winner!

Really close to Princess of China, yet you didn't notice at first! :)

Hmm, but now I do have to ask: What exactly makes you think it is about a breakup ? And where does it imply that people come into your life to show you how to let go ? I recall reading somewhere it is supposed to refer to the riots back then in London.

I always thought it was written around the time Chris knew his marriage was headed there...either way, I too don't get the connection to people coming into your life to show you how to let go. It's one of my least favorite Coldplay songs, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, but now I do have to ask: What exactly makes you think it is about a breakup ? And where does it imply that people come into your life to show you how to let go ? I recall reading somewhere it is supposed to refer to the riots back then in London.

where did you hear that? :wacko:

it always seemed to me like an obvious breakup song, but definitely one of the ones i thought was not about letting go :P especially with the last line, "can't we pour some water on?" which for me sort of mirrors the last line of Fun: "but then, maybe we could again" :shrug:

Guest diogo_sg
Am I missing something? I didn't know there was a coldplay song called 'Vitamins'...

It's an old, old, old, old song of which there are zero recordings available. We only know it exists because of this picture (i think):

B7f2mv6CUAEyB0r.jpg

Vitamins is a song on the setlist of Coldplays first show in 1998. But not a second of it has ever been leaked ! :-/

Oh that's sad another one I will be waiting for to leak one day even though it probably won't happen (like Car Kids, Hook Up, Voodoo, the version with vocals of Famous Old Painters...)[emoji53]