Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh, how about Postcards From Far Away? They involve two people talking + ink on paper :)

Noo, it's not that one! It has to do with certain lyrics and some further Coldplay knowledge and a little bit of search for meaning! :D If that makes any sense?

Come on guys, are ya even trying? :happy2: Ok, I'm gonna make it easier for ya. The lyric you're looking for is in the 3rd verse of Talk, so that should narrow it down a lot :D

i'm going to guess Square One real quick, even though i have a feeling that's not right :P

Real quick guesses lead to real quick mistakes :happy2: haha, noo that's not it :D

Speed Of Sound fits beautifully !

Talking in a language I don't speak

+

Ink

=

The sign that I couldn't read

Ohh that's a very nice match! However that's not the line I meant and there is another really beautiful fit! :D The song I'm thinking of is connected with a certain band member in a certain way, that's why I said you need a little Coldplay knowledge. Try again, if ya can't figure out who the member is, that will be the next hint. :P

Oh amazing! You're on the right track! "You can't find your missing piece" is the lyric I was TALKing about :happy2: And as for Ink- you don't really need to look for a specific lyric there. And the same goes for the song you're looking for. It's the overall idea/meaning that you need. + that little bit of information about that band member and his motives. So Close!

Always In My Head?

Lost!

"You can't find your missing piece" + "All I know, all I know, is that I'm lost..."

Nope and nope :happy2:

Ok guys, think in this direction:

"You can't find you missing peace" (Talk) + Ink + something about Chris Martin + meaning behind that something = _

How You see the world ?

(are you missing something, looking for something ?)

Nope! And as this riddle's time is running out, I'll give out some more :)

Talk (you can't find your missing peace) + Ink ( a tattoo of Chris Martin) = _

O? :wacko:

watch it be one of his other tattoos :P

YESS, finally!!! HALLELUJAH! haha :happy2:

And let me explain! My good friend Zuzana @wisna met Chris and asked him what does his O tattoo mean. So Chris took her hand and drew an O on the inside of her wrist and told her a beautiful little story about a missing piece that meets the big O. A story that really inspired me as it shows love the way it's meant to be. It's best if you see the story here:

Zuzana then tattooed an actual O at the exact same place where Chris drew it on her hand. And I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo and when that happens I have no doubt I'll get an O :) For me it means love in it's most complete and true form. So that's the riddle of the O and the amazing meaning behind the song as well.

• Like 10

And let me explain! My good friend Zuzana @wisna met Chris and asked him what does his O tattoo mean. So Chris took her hand and drew an O on the inside of her wrist and told her a beautiful little story about a missing piece that meets the big O. A story that really inspired me as it shows love the way it's meant to be. It's best if you see the story here:

Zuzana then tattooed an actual O at the exact same place where Chris drew it on her hand. And I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo and when that happens I have no doubt I'll get an O :) For me it means love in it's most complete and true form. So that's the riddle of the O and the amazing meaning behind the song as well.

aww, that's really sweet! :nice:

i like to draw the O on my wrist sometimes too, but i never knew about this particular story in connection with his tattoo. i always thought of it as like a cycle, everything comes back around eventually - like Chris said in the interview with Zane Lowe in 2014, things can't always be up, but they won't always be down. i love hearing about stories like this that Chris has been influenced by, because i feel like i can understand him a little better... but maybe in these cases i am just projecting my own feelings onto him :P

anyway! i will try to think up a new riddle... but it might take a while :thinking:

• Like 1

I think he explained the story behind it in the Zane Lowe interview in the GS era.

I remember looking up the video and it is indeed a beautiful story.

One of the reasons that I like O so much.

• Like 1

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video! :) Everybody should learn something from it, about the unconditionality of love, about being able to love yourself first before you love another and of course that finding one another is not about completing each other, but about sharing your completeness and being stronger! :happy2:

aww, that's really sweet! :nice:

i like to draw the O on my wrist sometimes too, but i never knew about this particular story in connection with his tattoo. i always thought of it as like a cycle, everything comes back around eventually - like Chris said in the interview with Zane Lowe in 2014, things can't always be up, but they won't always be down. i love hearing about stories like this that Chris has been influenced by, because i feel like i can understand him a little better... but maybe in these cases i am just projecting my own feelings onto him :P

anyway! i will try to think up a new riddle... but it might take a while :thinking:

That's the other reason I love it, because it could have multiple meanings behind it and each person can understand it differently, just like a Coldplay song! I loved the story as I really relate to Chris' philosophy on life and well I just love to be able to see the world through his perception :) It's a much better world!

I think he explained the story behind it in the Zane Lowe interview in the GS era.

I remember looking up the video and it is indeed a beautiful story.

One of the reasons that I like O so much.

It is very beautiful, isn't it? And I learned about it mouth to mouth! I really want to know as much as possible about the hidden meaning behind their songs. I'm always trying to connect the dots somehow :happy2:

• Like 2

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story :)

• Like 1

That's so beautiful [emoji173]

Thanks for sharing

When I finally get a tatoo one day I think I'll get a O.

• Like 1