✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[NEW] Chat Box

Linus

Has anyone else, I mean someone reliable (No offense but you do post some utter tosh in the Sports and Entertainment sections from thin air) ever seen this? I check the chatbox all the time (If you click Archive on it, it cuts out the "x posted in y thread" and shows you just the chat thats happened, which usually isn't much), I've never seen it once and you're acting as if it's a regular thing.

Possibly it's happened once or twice, maybe at the very beginning, and you think it's worth worrying about.

Guest LiquidSky

I've never seen any links either. I've seen it on threads (where people advertise something) but never in the chat..

Has anyone else, I mean someone reliable (No offense but you do post some utter tosh in the Sports and Entertainment sections from thin air) ever seen this? I check the chatbox all the time (If you click Archive on it, it cuts out the "x posted in y thread" and shows you just the chat thats happened, which usually isn't much), I've never seen it once and you're acting as if it's a regular thing.

Possibly it's happened once or twice, maybe at the very beginning, and you think it's worth worrying about.

It happened more often and those links have been removed. Not the eBay ones though, I don't really mind them as long as they are Coldplay related.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

It does not show up for me at all.. :huh: It only shows whenever I log out, but not when I'm logged in

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the Coldplaying skin at the moment and the chat box isn't visible. And this option doesn't seem to be available anymore:

Edit Options[/url] > Chatbox options : General options > Show the chatbox: NO