✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WORLD IDOL

GUY IS A SLUT

What did you think about Alexander, the German act? (Don't say something wrong! :) ) Okay, he wasn't that good...

I'm so happy that Kurt Nilson won!! On the one hand, Kelly from the big USA, the favourite of everyone, looks very good and has an overwhelming voice and on the other hand, Kurt Nilson from the small Norway, not very handsome, but simply totally sympathic! And his voice - when he sings "Beautiful Day" and you just hear him you wonder if it's really isn't Bono who sings.

Congratulations, Kurt!!! You deserve it!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you think about Alexander, the German act? (Don't say something wrong! :) ) Okay, he wasn't that good...

I'm so happy that Kurt Nilson won!! On the one hand, Kelly from the big USA, the favourite of everyone, looks very good and has an overwhelming voice and on the other hand, Kurt Nilson from the small Norway, not very handsome, but simply totally sympathic! And his voice - when he sings "Beautiful Day" and you just hear him you wonder if it's really isn't Bono who sings.

Congratulations, Kurt!!! You deserve it!

I thought Ryan Malcolm did great too' date=' but alas he came in 6th *faints* ;)[/quote']

I went to see a show around two months ago and Ryan Malcolm along with a bunch of other talented musicians, actors, comedians and dancers performed there, he sang very well but he didn't look like he was enjoying himself much, and he wasn't very interesting to watch either, but he does have a nice voice to listen too :)

My favourite is the Polish judge' date=' god that guy is hysterical![/quote']

:lol: but you`re right.

is he famous from something else kasia?

what do you mean? all i know he has (or had) a tv show here in poland which i didn`t watch anyway. i don`t watch any tv shows except for jay leno and consy o`brien :D i luff consy`s hair.

My favourite is the Polish judge' date=' god that guy is hysterical![/quote']

:lol: but you`re right.

is he famous from something else kasia?

what do you mean? all i know he has (or had) a tv show here in poland which i didn`t watch anyway. i don`t watch any tv shows except for jay leno and consy o`brien :D i luff consy`s hair.

i thought he would be funny if he had his own television show or something. conan is hysterical, i don't like leno so much.