✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WORLD IDOL

GUY IS A SLUT

dunno if somebody has made a thread or not

but who watched it??

it was so good! i am very excited for the finale on december 31st. i thought our canadian Ryan Malcolm performed quite well, but he won't win the competition. fucking kelly clarkson annoyed me like always. i liked the guy who covered lithium by nirvana.

any thoughts?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I hope Guy wins. I think he did a really good job, and well, he's Australian. :P The American judge said Guy looks odd lol. :lol:

I liked the guy from Canada as well, he was good. :cool: The first guy sucked donkey balls.

Yeah that Polish guy was funny! The girl from Poland was really strange though.. :confused:

Yea the girl from Poland wasn't very good in my opinion. I think Guy has the potential of winning it. I thought the best performances of the night were: Ryan Malcolm (Canada), Guy Sebastian (Australia), Kurt Nilsen (Norway), & Peter Evrard (Belgium). I had to look up their names on the website ;)

:lol: :lol:

I agree with you that they were the best performances. I didn't think Will Young was very good. He was too laid back for me. And Kelly Clarkson was just..meh.

What was with the American and Canadian judges? Don't they like each other or something? :/

im glad u r all ignorin the german winner :embarrased: :embarrased: ...he was soooo terrible...... :rolleyes: ....jumpin...and shoutin..."she is a maniac...maniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac...."................ :stunned: .......but simon is soo annoying...what a mofo....especially his "donkey"-comment referring to the others in comparison to k.clarkson..... :rolleyes: :angry:

im glad u r all ignorin the german winner :embarrased: :embarrased: ...he was soooo terrible...... :rolleyes: ....jumpin...and shoutin..."she is a maniac...maniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac...."................ :stunned: .......but simon is soo annoying...what a mofo....especially his "donkey"-comment referring to the others in comparison to k.clarkson..... :rolleyes: :angry:

yea that was a pretty bad performance. but its hard for them because they are under such pressure and may be nervous and perform crappy.

stupid american judge, kelly clarkson really isn't so great.

yeah, i don't watch this kinda stuff either (reality tv, etc) but I was baking (oh-so-yummy chocolate chewy gingerbread cookies) and nothing else was on, so I thought, ah, why not.

I thought Diana, the Arab Idol, was really good. Kudos for being the only one to sing in a foreign language. I thought you could feel and understand, in a way, what she was singing. After all, music is an international language, right?

other than her, it was pretty much a glitzy, kitschy over-blown karaoke production. I thought fellow Cannuck Ryan Malcolm coulda done better...i liked the Norwegian and the Aussie. thought they had unique style

it'd be soooo great if an underdog would win...that is, if i actually cared who will win! :lol: