✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting to know you (The Cping interviews)

Prince Myshkin

Bloody Good Erection Video!!!! seriously bro but it made me feel dumb because you're so smart with your answers

^ haha, good one.

Also I didn't say it yet but I loved your video :heart: I will be sad to see you go from the forum :sad: but I totally know where you're coming from.

its ok, lmao im still here but yeah.. i don't know its kind of a confusing time for me

...koolaid is american /shitposting

anyway that question was actually not from me. and i would be grump at anyone who would ask me such a complex question.

i liked your video, you seem really knowledgeable about music and books and cultured things that I suck at

i also liked destrokk's i think you're quite funny and quick-witted, i didn't reply when it first when up because I didn't see it. Maybe you should just drop in every now and then like I did if you please

I guess it is my turn next, though I have a feeling people might not know what to ask since I don't really go that much into my real life on here. Would people like a quick overview of myself and activities I get up to or are you all okay just asking whatever

i probably might because i do care about a lot of you and we've known eachother for a while but i need to grow up and poop an dim really excited to see your video because you're so funny omg and smart and im curious to hear your questions and answers

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic