✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ask me for advice

Destrokk

There's this guy, let's say his name is Anthony, and he apparently besmirched the beautiful nation of Mexico, which pissed off this other guy, let's say his name is Destrokk, what advice would you give to stop this spilling over into some kind of international incident that gets us all nuked?

out of all the christoph waltz films where is he the cutest bby?

kat lemme kiss u

well i havent seen every movie but as of now i think he's the cutest in Parole Chicago but as a foxy grampa i love him in Inglourious Basterds (i cant belive i love a nazi)

but then theres also this

SO I DO NOT KNOW YOU HAVE DEFEATED ME

There's this guy, let's say his name is Anthony, and he apparently besmirched the beautiful nation of Mexico, which pissed off this other guy, let's say his name is Destrokk, what advice would you give to stop this spilling over into some kind of international incident that gets us all nuked?

its funny because theres this guy i liked in school and his name is anthony but now i dont like him anymore because i talked to him and he was just talking about how great the bible is and i was like well ok uhh and this has nothing to do with it what was the question

also you must think im really gay

Mmm 60 year old men

tumblr_mmyyo9mUbE1rfr7kro1_1280.png

tumblr_mmyyo9mUbE1rfr7kro2_1280.png

tumblr_mmyyo9mUbE1rfr7kro3_400.png

56 actually :snobby:

tumblr_mmyyo9mUbE1rfr7kro4_500.png

can i include myself? if not then ANTHONY a.k.a SHREDDER A.K.A REZZY LEON A.K.A HASN'T ASKED ME A GODDAM THING

its funny because theres this guy i liked in school and his name is anthony but now i dont like him anymore because i talked to him and he was just talking about how great the bible is and i was like well ok uhh and this has nothing to do with it what was the question

also you must think im really gay

That does it. Now I'm fucking fed up with it. Not only do I feel offended, mocked, and insulted, but I no longer feel welcomed to these boards anymore.

That does it. Now I'm fucking fed up with it. Not only do I feel offended, mocked, and insulted, but I no longer feel welcomed to these boards anymore.

Don't feel like that. I've felt like that before, but frankly you've got as much right to be on these boards as anyone else, Anthony.

i see that you also feel offended, mocked and insulted and its funny because i was being EXTREMELY sarcastic and the other guy was just mentioning something (in form of question) i said in your ask thread about something you said that offended me

i dont know, it just wasnt worded correctly... i don't know why im offended i just am. don't you think i have a right to be offended as a person who lives/was raised in mexico? im just so sick of the very first thought of it are the drug cartels and maybe its not his fault that its ALL the media talks about

maybe its exagerated, and i did think about it for a while and it was just a simple answer to a question i asked (jokingly) so why did i expect an answer like "no i do not! i love its cultural impact on modern art" when the media is not letting you know what Mexico truly is

i dont know im sorry maybe i should continue to post funny answers and just shut up

I think there's a difference between finding something annoying and feeling genuinely offended. For years all we heard about in my part of Ireland from outsiders was about the Troubles and how horrible they were, realistically it didn't impact our every day lives (Well, directly) but you just have to accept that if your country is known for something internationally then it's understandable that is what people will think about.

don't you think i have a right to be offended as a person who lives/was raised in mexico?

That in itself says to me you feel you reserve the right to be offended instead of actually feeling offended. It's not like he implied you must be in a drug cartel because you're Mexican, that would be different.

Just because I'm a pregnant teenager with bad teeth it doesn't mean I'm going to be offended if people aren't surprised when they find out I'm English.

I think there's a difference between finding something annoying and feeling genuinely offended. For years all we heard about in my part of Ireland from outsiders was about the Troubles and how horrible they were, realistically it didn't impact our every day lives (Well, directly) but you just have to accept that if your country is known for something internationally then it's understandable that is what people will think about.

That in itself says to me you feel you reserve the right to be offended instead of actually feeling offended. It's not like he implied you must be in a drug cartel because you're Mexican, that would be different.

You're right. I don't feel offended I'm just annoyed. Yes thats the word I'm looking for. Really at the end I realized I was searching for something unrealistic and not everyone is informed of every country of the world.

And I didn't mean that YES I SHOULD BE OFFENDED BECAUSE IM A MEXICAN, but that I would know or most likely feel offended (but really I'm just annoyed). And just because its not a direct insult or stereotype doesn't mean its not a little off putting for that to be one thing to mention. Even tho that yes there are people trafficking drugs across the border but not just in Mexico, it also happens in Italy, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. So why must that be the one thing he doesn't like about Mexico when its not just here? At least he said he doesnt like them.

I don't feel personally offended and I think maybe I don't feel annoyed its just a dumb thing to say if you're not fully informed. But I did exaggerate a bit to say that I was offended and I'm sorry I don't want him to think he made me feel upset.

What's the best way to get a handsome prince to dance with me at the ball?

baby carrots

sory i made a bad joke

sorry i bumped this but i wanted to answer OK

I can't focus on reading Literature sometimes because I feel bored.

What should I do to make it interesting?

Thank you. :)

I don't read much myself to be honest, but I'm starting to when I feel lonely in school so I just go to the library.

Just try to pick of a book of your interest, something you can relate to! And when you start to lose focus or you're bored of the book just leave it and come back to it later in your free time. You could also read another book so you can see two worlds you know? At least thats what I do to make it fun. Then you cant start reading more intellectual books and learn new things you didn't know.

I'm not very good at real advice, so baby carrots.