🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

~*~*Eurovision 2013*~*~

It's time again for the Eurovision song contest, the biggest thing to happen in Europe since World War II.

With the final kicking off tomorrow night, who are your favourites? Who is the most ridiculous? the worst?

I am behind Denmark this year

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k59E7T0H-Us]Emmelie De Forest - Only Teardrops (Denmark) 2013 Eurovision Song Contest - YouTube[/ame]

^ Poor Ryan. And the terrible thing is that he was the best out of the other Irish contestants.

I quite like Sweden's song too, it's mom and my sister's favourite.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBUJ0u7ZVaE]Robin Stjernberg - You (Sweden) 2013 Eurovision Song Contest - YouTube[/ame]

I am from Denmark and glad to hear that several people here like the song.

When Emmelie won, she let the Danish public know that she had Queen Victoria and Prince Albert as ancestors / relatives. Their eldest son, Bertie better known as King Edward VII (who was by the way married to Danish-born queen Alexandra), had several extra-marital affairs - i.a. with an Austrian princess.

Emmelie's grandfather was son of Edward and said Austrian princess. Emmelie's grandfather later married a Swedish lady of the Swedish nobility.

Her Swedish father married a Dane. So she has a very international (all-European) background so it would be nice if she won.

But as Danish television could not confirm the story - as is seldom the case with roaylty with illegitimate children - then it was decided not to publish the story internationally.

But EMMELIE says that she knows that the story is truth. And based on that I choose to share it with you.

I have just bought a cake with Denmark on it on marcipan - I wonder if all other countries have also made cakes with the nationality on them.

^^that's what Turkey is protesting right now.

but as i said before, no one cares.

They should cancel the voting procedure, they should find something different :lol:

Sorry what they protesting??