✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pericoronitis

Prince Myshkin

Don't worry ahah

Well, I come from south Italy, a little town called Canosa, the shittiest town in my region, no cinema, no shopping centre, no park, no music shop but, I don't know why, there's an high presence of people with good music taste!

It's an odd comparison, first of all: Radiohead were born in the 80s, Coldplay in the 90s. Radiohead has 8 albums while Coldplay only 5, comparing them is quite useless.

Anyway Radiohead is way better in technique, lyrics, sperimentation, Coldplay is better in melodies, express feelings in a direct way but keeping an high quality in lyrics, are better live than Radiohead but i must say that I haven't seen Radiohead live yet, so I can't really tell my opinion but I've seen videos of all their eras and Coldplay is better.

Radiohead in a influence way is better than Coldplay, c'mon lets be honest, thanks to Radiohead we have Coldplay, Muse, Keane and other bands, Coldplay still hasn't that importance.

So my point is, Radiohead is better in some things and Coldplay in others, but for now Radiohead has done much more than Coldplay in an higher quality.

ps I hate radiohead fans with a passion, they are douchebags

Radiohead fans do tend to be pretentious.

And I am one. So that is correct.

And Radiohead are better than Coldplay in every way.

Hi Greg! I hope you feel better. :hug: Not sure if you're still there as it's been a long time since the last reply.

My memory might be a bit hazy but I think a lot of people remove their wisdom teeth to make that pain go away, can you do that too at one point?

I'm not sure what to say so I will tell you how I am haha. I am working at my mom's store right now, it's very slow in the summer (not even sure why, the summers aren't that dry and scalding here, just mild and comfy) so I have the liberty of spending a bit of time on the computer until someone calls or comes in.

I'm also packing, going on Sunday to a residential summer camp to learn about electrical engineering and I'm very excited. This camp is held on a university campus and we get to live in the dorms and the classes are taught, well, in the classrooms. They are held in many universities across America (and a good handful in other countries), and thankfully for me, there is financial aid/scholarships because it is an educational camp. It's so much fun and I've benefitted from it greatly both educationally and socially. :wacko: So probably not gonna do the mixtape exchange.

Umm what else, my dad's been staying in the city for the past week or so. This is the first I've seen him in nearly a decade. We don't really speak the same language and I have nothing in common with him so not sure what to do when we talk. :anxious: Any ideas

Yeah I was attempting to sleep. Woke up at 12:35, 02:00 and 04:15. Then finally again at 04:50 to go to work. Just finished work and now back in bed.

Thanks for your concern. The dentist (yesterday) said that the antibiotics should make it all clear up in three days, but he's given me seven days worth as I go to France in three days. If problems persist in the future then he will take them out but right now he says he doesn't think they need it. Already about 95% out apparently, and they aren't causing any problems with the other teeth.

What does your Mom's store do/sell? Cool you're heading to that camp. What kind of people have you met so far?

That's an unusual situation to be in with your Dad. What nationality is he? I get paranoid about that happening since I have a foreign girlfriend. Must learn French faster. Hmm, I'm trying to think of things you can do that are universal and don't particularly require language. The best I can think of is something like bowling.

I ripped off a piece of my skin off my index finger while making a slide on my bass before the bridge in Otherside by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Really painfull, don't recommend

1005561_468244309930768_185993978_n.jpg

That is badass!

You're offline so I guess you're attempting to sleep. Anyway I hope that you get better soon. If you come online we can talk about weird noises that are coming from the staircase in my house D:

Thanks. Did you work out what that was? Is it a noise that you regularly hear or was it unique to last night?

I just googled Pericoronitis. Two things: Damn that sounds painful, and WebMD says you're going to die, but they say that about everything I search on there.

I hope you feel better, Greg.

Uh Oh. Well the medication I'm taking is metronidazole. Apparently possible side effects include nausea, diarrhea, rash, itch, fever, headache, dizziness, vomiting, glossitis (swollen tongue), stomatitis (mouth inflammation), dark urine, pins and needles, a lack of white blood cells and it is a carcinogen (causes cancer).

Which is nice.

And thanks, by the way.

It must feel weird having them off. How long have you had them on for?

This can become a tooth and mouth based thread.

I would like my pain to stop. It isn't absolutely unbearable but I feel like half the time I'm waiting for my next painkillers as they seem to run out incredibly quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The Lounge Wipe your shoes on the way in, close the door on your way out

The dentist (yesterday) said that the antibiotics should make it all clear up in three days, but he's given me seven days worth as I go to France in three days. If problems persist in the future then he will take them out but right now he says he doesn't think they need it. Already about 95% out apparently,Mouth gaurd a better option for teeth and they aren't causing any problems with the other teeth.