✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does urban dictionary say about you?

Mollyxyloto

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Means Christmas Day. A Natascha is a beautiful girl whom others are envious. Almost angel like, the boys can't help but be attracted to her beauty and soft heart. Usually hated by the other women because of their jealousy, she becomes a target of slander by the girls. Sweet, caring, intelligent and witty a Natascha is sure to brighten your day. A Natascha is always good at making love and is the perfect mate. Born with a natural ability to draw others to her, she is definitely a leader and will always be successful despite the haters that cross her path.

A scottish word used mainly in glasgow meaning to always get drunk and flirt with women.

:wink3:

Means Christmas Day. A Natascha is a beautiful girl whom others are envious. Almost angel like, the boys can't help but be attracted to her beauty and soft heart. Usually hated by the other women because of their jealousy, she becomes a target of slander by the girls. Sweet, caring, intelligent and witty a Natascha is sure to brighten your day. A Natascha is always good at making love and is the perfect mate. Born with a natural ability to draw others to her, she is definitely a leader and will always be successful despite the haters that cross her path.

So... We have a drunk flirt, a good looking guy with nice eyes, a beautiful girl whom others are envious of and then me: the drug. :|

From Urban dictionary.

"Keaton

a really hot guy who is always a gentlemen. A keaton is someone who usually has wavy/curly brown hair and is a crazy good surfer and kissserrrr. Someone that is like a big smart fish. Hard to catch but once you do its worth it. A fish thats too far from home =( "

A truly beautiful girl, smart, unique, outgoing, very friendly loves meeting new people, sexy AMAZING beast, gets freaky like fo'sho. Great friend and companion always there for everybody she loves and cares about. Most people in those world worship.

:charming:

Best friends with Jennifers, Julie's, and Sisley's.

:| Yeah... no

The first one that wasn't about drugs for my name was:

Just plain amazing

:lol: hahahaha NO.

Then:

A very beautiful girl that many guys don't have the balls to ask out she is smart popular but thinks very low of herslef and if any molly were to read this they would know that they are truly beautiful remarkable smart kind girl and should not listen to any loser who is just jealous of you

LIES!!

The 11th one:

Way better than Kyle.

Number 20 I can relate to in some way:

Confusing but fascinating girl. It takes a special person to understand her, as she doesnt even understand herself. At times she likes to press the self-distruct button, but despite her own problems she likes to make sure everyone around her is ok.

1. Emma

The most gorgeous woman ever seen. Known to randomly throw out little adorable and hysterical one-liners. Very artistically talented. One who has no true idea of her true beauty, both inside and out. A very very special woman that has the love and admiration of a person willing to do almost anything for her.

Emma, you're the most gorgeous and wonderful woman I have ever met, I hope to be lucky enough to have you as a permanent part of my life, and I hope to be blessed enough to win your heart and be allowed to make you the happiest woman ever.

piss off

1. Dami

A beautiful kick-ass girl who makes an awesome girlfriend.

I feel so awesome

I got another one:

A highly intellligent, talented, funny African male. He is completely calm, cool, and composed. No one can ever be mad at him, and if they are, they get over it. He will be your boss one day.

Well, I'm a girl but I will be a boss one day.

1. Emma

The most gorgeous woman ever seen. Known to randomly throw out little adorable and hysterical one-liners. Very artistically talented. One who has no true idea of her true beauty, both inside and out. A very very special woman that has the love and admiration of a person willing to do almost anything for her.

Emma, you're the most gorgeous and wonderful woman I have ever met, I hope to be lucky enough to have you as a permanent part of my life, and I hope to be blessed enough to win your heart and be allowed to make you the happiest woman ever.

piss off

that ^

So it was my stupid laptop who didn't want me too find my name, but now I finally found it! I don't know if I should be happy with it actually:

Eelco is the name given to a stoner, in other words one who frequently participates in drug abuse as a recreational activity. It can also be used as a slur for those who are known to curb crawl in the late hours picking up prostitutes in Amsterdam.

Amsterdam is just 30 minutes away...