✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does urban dictionary say about you?

Mollyxyloto

Ceren (my name)

Little deer in turkish. Also refers to an absolutely incrediable person who is kind, loving, generous and always puts others ahead of thereself. Also Ceren holds a very special place in Chris's heart.

She is definately Ceren.

:lol:

Also Ceren holds a very special place in Chris's heart.

:wacko: :escaping:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly and Keaton, sitting in a tree...

:o :vanish:

Ceren (my name)

Little deer in turkish. Also refers to an absolutely incrediable person who is kind, loving, generous and always puts others ahead of thereself. Also Ceren holds a very special place in Chris's heart.

She is definately Ceren.

:lol:

:wacko: :escaping:

I love the name Ceren, it's such a pretty name :nice:

;)

PLS READ

A drug, like a drug called love that people use in a lethal dose. I'm sure you're good looking Molls ;)

sorry but we need a proper puking smiley :sick:

you could have at least said intoxicating or something

BUT NO

1. Ainsley.

Imaginative, creative, able to find light in a situation.

See's beyond the obvious, is exquisitely beautiful.

An Ainsley has their own strong opinions of life and of love.

Will not stay in one place for very long.

"They are unlike any other, that person must be an Ainsley."

Is it bad that this description actually feels me yo

(apart from the is exquisitely beautiful part lmao give me a break)

(although I am sassy fabulous)

(I need to go to bed)

An eccentric, fashion forward lass. Complicated; but always steps up in a time of need. Clever and always has a a sense of humor. Cannot commit to an outfit, let alone a significant other- but will always be there for her friends.

Alisse, your tag is sticking out.

this doesn't describe me at all omg

The most funniest and most amazing loving and caring person you can ever meet and be friends with ever in your life. Maybe even more than friends if you truly care for her.

Alexa is the bestest person ive ever met in my life.

Yup, that pretty much sums me up.

1. Ainsley.

Imaginative, creative, able to find light in a situation.

See's beyond the obvious, is exquisitely beautiful.

An Ainsley has their own strong opinions of life and of love.

Will not stay in one place for very long.

"They are unlike any other, that person must be an Ainsley."

Is it bad that this description actually feels me yo

(apart from the is exquisitely beautiful part lmao give me a break)

(although I am sassy fabulous)

(I need to go to bed)

If it had mentioned your tendency to get banned for being a badass it'd be spot on.

hOLD THE PHONE I THINK THIS WAS WRITTEN ABOUT ME (my comments are in parentheses) "A Dylan is the most amazing guy on the planet. He is typically a nerd (true). A really hot nerd who should take his shirt off more often (not as true). Dylans usually have wavy brown hair (true), gorgeous blue eyes (not as true), and glasses (true). They enjoy playing video games (true) and watching geeky movies and TV shows like Star Wars or Chuck (true). They tend to listen to classic and alternative rock (true), and they hate country and Justin Bieber (true). A Dylan has the best sense of humor you will ever come across (I would like to think so). He is extremely silly (If I know you), but he is also a very sweet, caring boyfriend (I have no experience in this field as of yet). He would never pressure a girl to do anything she wasn't ready for (true). Dylans appreciate and love their families (true). They will make their girlfriends bacon (...maybe). A girl who holds the heart of a Dylan is a very lucky girl indeed!"

Urban Dictionary is a hotbed of quirky antics, with witty insights into a vast community. I also like to make use of the Merchandise, where you can pick up some hip t-shirts, coffee mugs, or even glasses, incorporated with the entry that YOU submitted on the actual website! It's a really innovative marketing tool and similar websites have followed suit. :thumbsup:

I believe Urban Dictionary to be somewhat of a vile site. It does encourage users to be highly crass with their entries of sexual innuendo which has obviously written by a bunch of pre-teens whom like to giggle over the word "penis".

That said it is what most people call "a laugh" and for that I understand. But I cannot agree with the foul language used by such seemingly young users. :rolleyes:

I respectfully disagree with your overall opinion of Urban Dictionary, however I do take in to consideration that stricter Moderating could be enforced to prevent like-minded individuals to yourself from feeling offended by what may be viewed as "crass" material.

However, that being said, much of Urban Dictionary's popularity is down to its niche of being risqué, as a quantity of the World Wide Web may be seen (And some may say, unfortunately ;) ).

Thank you for acknowledging my discomfort at the site.

I agree my discomfort may be seen as "old age" but I, for one, believe this is how the internet should be monitored these days, since the "Trolling" has hit the news so severely over the past few weeks.

Other users must agree to put stricter regulations in place! I can imagine young users taking "auto-erotic asphyxiation" into practice. :(

a name for girls. Most julia's are artistic, smart, romantic, beautiful and also very charming. Julia's can get whatever they want if they try. They can be very sexy so watch out! They are romantics and love old movies, art and books. they love old stuff! They usually aren't very athletic but if a julia is athletic she's kick butt! they have great fashion sense and usually look smokin'. A julia will most likely become a mother because they love kids. They are very successful in life and there is just something about them that draws people in. Also they are ah-mazing dancers!

:blush::blush::blush:

ulias are people that love everybody and are loved by everyone. they are very artistic and express their feelings to people they love and can trust. they love to draw read and dance when no one is watching. they care a lot about fashion and clothes but are very unique and love to stand out and be different. they are very hot cut and sexy so you have to be careful with them. they are very sensitive when it comes to people but they are very strong and tough and do not care what people say or think. they are extremely good friends with everyone. they are brave courageous and bold and they will do anything. they are also attracted to boys named Joel. But more than anything they are extremely hot friendly and sexy they are the best people to know.

crazy awesome girl who is an loyal friend. She may be shy around those she doesn't know, but can be crazy around her friends. She may have what we sometimes call 'blonde moments' even if she isn't blonde. Julia gets a little shy around boys she likes, and sometimes isn't the best at flirting, but she knows that someday the perfect guy will come along. Julia also has a sort of deep side she only shares with her closest of friends. She is very forgiving and loves to do fun, crazy things. Julia may not be very athletic, but she loves music and enjoys exploring new places.

ok I have the perfect name!

edit: oh I've just noticed that on this site every name seems to be perfect :disappointed:

• 3 months later...

Is an Arabic male name. refers to the word light. something enlighten your way just like a candle and illumination.

The real definition of confidence, decency and self-esteem every man wanna be .

A hard worker man who sets his goals objectively and logically, never let his emotions blurring the vision of his future.

Stubborn yet sweethearted

Tough yet extremely sensitive.

Educated man who looks for facts and never let non-sense control his life thats why he's every girl dream .

It's funny because I don't really have any confidence at all.

• 1 month later...
Guest LiquidSky
A scottish word used mainly in glasgow meaning to always get drunk and flirt with women.

The highest level of awesome, just above bacon. Gregory is what bacon wants to be when it grows up.

haha!

The name of a male who has defeated modern woman, slayed the beast known as lauren, and freed the slaves

:inquisitive:

is the type of guy who will give you butterflies when he touches you. he's a sweet, sexy, funny, athletic, smart, lovable man. he makes your heart sore. when your with him he will have your on an all time high. he treats you like a princess. he makes you feel like theres no one else in the world. he give you the best advice when you need it. he always looks on the brightside of things. you could never go wrong with him. he's deffently a keeper.

ha!

All of these are funny. I don't know whether to laugh or not......

Means Christmas Day. A Natascha is a beautiful girl whom others are envious. Almost angel like, the boys can't help but be attracted to her beauty and soft heart. Usually hated by the other women because of their jealousy, she becomes a target of slander by the girls. Sweet, caring, intelligent and witty a Natascha is sure to brighten your day. A Natascha is always good at making love and is the perfect mate. Born with a natural ability to draw others to her, she is definitely a leader and will always be successful despite the haters that cross her path.

Does it really mean Christmas Day???? Awesome! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Forgot to do mine. Mine was boring

its meaning is "green". An Italian saint's name.

Which I already knew

Does it really mean Christmas Day???? Awesome! :thumbsup:

From wiki:

Natasha is a female given name of Russian origin. Originally it was a diminutive form of Natalia, which in turn derives from the Latin Dies Natalies, meaning "Natal Day" or "Birthday" in reference to the traditional birth of Jesus. It was traditionally given to girls born around Christmas. In Russia and other post-Soviet countries this name still remains only an unofficial diminutive form, while in the West it became an independent given name, probably under influence of Natasha Rostova from Leo Tolstoi's "War and Peace".

Coincidentally, Natasha is also a female Muslim name, meaning 'Gift of Allah.'

The reason why my parents called me Natascha is because I'm part Ukrainian so my mum wanted to give me a Ukrainian name and she liked this name best.

Guest LiquidSky
From wiki:

Natasha is a female given name of Russian origin. Originally it was a diminutive form of Natalia, which in turn derives from the Latin Dies Natalies, meaning "Natal Day" or "Birthday" in reference to the traditional birth of Jesus. It was traditionally given to girls born around Christmas. In Russia and other post-Soviet countries this name still remains only an unofficial diminutive form, while in the West it became an independent given name, probably under influence of Natasha Rostova from Leo Tolstoi's "War and Peace".

Coincidentally, Natasha is also a female Muslim name, meaning 'Gift of Allah.'

The reason why my parents called me Natascha is because I'm part Ukrainian so my mum wanted to give me a Ukrainian name and she liked this name best.

oh cool! I had no idea that was what it meant :thumbsup: What part of Ukraine??