✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What does urban dictionary say about you?

Mollyxyloto

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Someone who is un usually well hung. People with the name James are generally known for their good looks (especially the eyes) and women are just simply attracted to them.

I win. :D

You stole mine :angry:

Your name is James too? :high-fives: :cheesy:

Ooops, I mean, my name isn't James it's Mervin. Or whatever I said it was.

1. Sarah

The name "Sarah" is translated from the Hebrew language. It means "Princess"...and rightly so

a sexy little creauture!

A quiet, sensitive girl. Loves animals and loves to be with people. Not selfish and thinks of others constintly. doesnt always revolve her life around guys, and thinks education is more important.

A cool girl, generally pretty, smart and funny. into expressing herself through music, art, and or acting. fun to be around, and even though she may not know it, shes loved by everyone. people who hate her, either hate her for something she did or hate her out of jealousy. Shes very romantic and a little bookish, but can also be sexy when she wants to. Usually very happy/positive, unless something emotionally or mentally crusing happens.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
So pretty much every Coldplayer is freaking sexy as f*ck and irresistible. Yup..sounds about right.

''Eelco is the name given to a stoner, in other words one who frequently participates in drug abuse as a recreational activity. It can also be used as a slur for those who are known to curb crawl in the late hours picking up prostitutes in Amsterdam.''

Yes, I'm an angel

''Eelco is the name given to a stoner, in other words one who frequently participates in drug abuse as a recreational activity. It can also be used as a slur for those who are known to curb crawl in the late hours picking up prostitutes in Amsterdam.''

Yes, I'm an angel

20756021.jpg

Jonathan

Loyal, Generous, Handsome individual (s), who is/are without a doubt the very best person to love. Jonathan(s) is/are Intelligent, Subtle, Strong, Rock-like Men. They are the best Friends and very best Lovers.

No matter what happens to me, good or bad, I can be happy because I have a Jonathan.

OH yes, OH Jonathan, OH YES! (again and again and again and etc., etc., etc.)

ahahahahahaha