✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you could have dinner with 7 people...

BiggerStronger

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought transgender just means that your mind and your body don't agree, not that you're actually changing genders (the way oysters do, for example)?

Well, one might lead to the other, right ?

Also....well, do your mind and body agree ? ;)

• Like 1

Well, one might lead to the other, right ?

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Also....well, do your mind and body agree ? ;)

Yes; I'm not transgender. Thanks for asking like a civilised person instead going on and guessing :p lol

• Like 1

I thought transgender just means that your mind and your body don't agree, not that you're actually changing genders (the way oysters do, for example)?

transgender can mean many things, depending on how the individual person identifies. if you're interested, this video seems to do a pretty good job of explaining different gender identities, at least on a basic level:

• Like 1

This thread went off-topic really badly :joy:

...and all of it because Nie (wrongly !) told me the people at the dinner table have to be famous people.

Really, Nie !

*shakes head*

:p

Ow, now it's my fault that this thread is going way off-topic? [emoji23]

Let's move over to the personality thread then, that might be fitting.

You all are funny. I never EVER specified anything!! And I never revealed it cause you all never asked me. But since you guys are afraid to ask, I'll just go ahead and say it.

OK, since someone has to do it...

#daretoask #beingbrave #yesyoucandoit

So @guy42 are you male?

*runs off and hides under the chairs*

• Like 4

May I also ask something:

Is it only your left side hiding under the chairs or both of your sides ?

[emoji14]

(OMG, this thread will never return to seriousness)

I'm left handed so the right side is hiding. [emoji12]

OK, since someone has to do it...

#daretoask #beingbrave #yesyoucandoit

So @guy42 are you male?

*runs off and hides under the chairs*

Yes, I'm a man (or a boy depending on how you look at it) ;)

I also have a direct question for @guy42. Is your chromosomal status XY

or is it AROBTTH ?

I never actually saw my chromosomes, so I like to think that on certain days it is XY, or MX, or MMIX... anyways, X marks the spot :D

• Like 3

OK OMG, the world is turned upside down !

I don't know why, but I always thought....and also the stuff you wrote to me about breakups back then, it totally didn't sound like a guy writing I have to say ! :eyes:

But don't tell me you are in reality a meat-consuming Trump supporter ! :p

It's funny because conversely, I often had the problem (most people here know by now, but sometimes it still happens) that people think I am a guy. Don't know why....

It's really hard to tell on the Internet, and I guess we all have certain gender stereotypes. It is actually enlightening to be confronted with your own gender stereotypes like that.

• Like 1

I never actually saw my chromosomes, so I like to think that on certain days it is XY, or MX, or MMIX... anyways, X marks the spot :D

I remember you posting a video once of you playing the piano, and your arms looked like those of a guy

• Like 1

OK OMG, the world is turned upside down !

I don't know why, but I always thought....and also the stuff you wrote to me about breakups back then, it totally didn't sound like a guy writing I have to say ! :eyes:

But don't tell me you are in reality a meat-consuming Trump supporter ! :p

It's funny because conversely, I often had the problem (most people here know by now, but sometimes it still happens) that people think I am a guy. Don't know why....

It's really hard to tell on the Internet, and I guess we all have certain gender stereotypes. It is actually enlightening to be confronted with your own gender stereotypes like that.

I used to think you were a guy haha

People often think I'm a guy too, just because there's "captain" in my username... why can't captains be female :thinking:

• Like 1

I remember you posting a video once of you playing the piano, and your arms looked like those of a guy

I have always thought that @guy42 is a guy. [emoji1]

And the video of the piano (especially the hands) was kind of a confirmation, next to the fact that Suhit mentioned you as a man with a nice voice in the Up&up chorus project thread. [emoji4]

But then everyone started to say guy42 was female, so I started to doubt.

• Like 2