✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you could have dinner with 7 people...

BiggerStronger

Hm, I don't know where you would sit but probably between Chris and Alisbe.

It doesn't have to be famous people...it says that it can be anyone, even friends and family.

No no, I'm totally fine with seat nr 2. And Chris has nr 6, so according to the seat map he will be sitting right in front of me. [emoji1]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But sure, if you prefer it to be famous people, I can do that too.... :D (Disclaimer: Lots of nonsensical content to follow. Read at your own risk. :p)

So I've had a look into a glass of water where you can see the future. This is what happens:

2018 - Iamsue wins America's National Crocheting competition. When interviewed at her home by national television, she is asked about her favorite song. Intending to play the file on her computer, she accidentally clicks the file right below it, which turns out to be a cover of that song by

Nie, alisbe and I ran away, accidentally leaking it live to the world. Nie, alisbe and I ran away get offered a record deal with Parlophone, sign it, abandon their previous jobs and go on an extended world tour, in which they sell out Wembley Stadium for 14 nights in a row.

2021 - Nie goes solo to pursue her career in Dutch singing. Alisbe and I ran away abandon their previous, alternative rock music direction and start playing EDM and Hip Hop instead.

2025 - Nie becomes the third member of a famous Belgian band.

2027 - Coldplayisawesome is recruited as Alisbe and I ran away's new creative director. Tasked with making spectacular visuals for the band's new world tour, she stumbles upon the TV documentary of Iamsue's crocheting and asks her to produce unique, colourful Live crocheting videos and visuals.

2028 - Iamsue's visuals become so iconic that the Louvre in Paris clears out some old paintings such as 'Liberty Guiding The People' by Delacroix in order to make space for Iamsue's crocheted artworks.

2029 - Nie surpasses Hercule Poirot as the most famous Belgian in a comprehensive representative, international survey. The designer of the survey, which also finds out that veganism has become the world's most popular consumer choice, receives the Pulitzer Prize for it - it is Coldplayisawesome.

2031 - Alisbe and I ran away have realized their mistake in changing their music direction and go back to their roots, much to the acclaim of critics and fans alike. They tour the world 7 times. During their ten sold-out concerts in the Sportpaleis, they sing their new song, "Princess of Belgium", together with Nie. After each of their twelve sold-out concerts at Foro Sol, the Mexican audience keeps chanting "Oleee, oleeee oleee oleeee, alisbeeee, alisbeeee !" so loudly that they have to return for five encores every single time.

2042 - Guy42, running for the American Green Party and using the voting slogan "Tell me your own Politik !", becomes the first female president in the history of the United States. At her inauguration, Coldplay play only songs of their first three albums to mark this historical moment. Xylobands light up and Love buttons are being distributed. On her first day in office, President Guy42 signs an executive order abolishing the consumption of meat and animal products in the country. On her second day, she signs another executive order that makes the song "42" the new national anthem.

2043 - I ran away gets arrested for trying to smuggle a chicken nugget into the United States, but is pardoned by President Guy42 after only 1 hour and 36 minutes in prison.

2044 - Coldplayisawesome designs a Tofu replica of the Thanksgiving Turkey, which becomes a massive sales hit across the country, and is being awarded the prestigious Presidential Button Of Love.

2050 - President Guy42, at the end of her two terms, which are unequivocally recognized as the greatest in history, invites the five most famous people to a farewell dinner in the White House with two white haired pensioners whom nobody recognizes until they tell the others that they can request a song, as long as it's In My Place. President Guy42 asks they would be so kind as to make an exception, and they agree. The song "I Ran Away" is unanimously chosen by the guests, and the song is being performed live for the first and only time in history.

3642 - All life on earth has been extinguished and everything built by humans has been reduced to rubble. Computers are looking for life on earth, but the only thing they find in the rubble is something that is rusting and looks like it could need a brand-new coat of paint.

OMG.

My stomach hurts from laughing.

How do you even come up with it.

And drinking and reading this at the same time was not a good idea. [emoji23]

• Like 1

No no, I'm totally fine with seat nr 2. And Chris has nr 6, so according to the seat map he will be sitting right in front of me. [emoji1]

You're just at the dinner party for the dessert anyway

GeK3EaL.png?1

if ya know what I mean

8uCdUxw.png

It doesn't have to be famous people...it says that it can be anyone, even friends and family.

But sure, if you prefer it to be famous people, I can do that too.... :D (Disclaimer: Lots of nonsensical content to follow. Read at your own risk. :p)

So I've had a look into a glass of water where you can see the future. This is what happens:

2018 - Iamsue wins America's National Crocheting competition. When interviewed at her home by national television, she is asked about her favorite song. Intending to play the file on her computer, she accidentally clicks the file right below it, which turns out to be a cover of that song by

Nie, alisbe and I ran away, accidentally leaking it live to the world. Nie, alisbe and I ran away get offered a record deal with Parlophone, sign it, abandon their previous jobs and go on an extended world tour, in which they sell out Wembley Stadium for 14 nights in a row.

2021 - Nie goes solo to pursue her career in Dutch singing. Alisbe and I ran away abandon their previous, alternative rock music direction and start playing EDM and Hip Hop instead.

2027 - Coldplayisawesome is recruited as Alisbe and I ran away's new creative director. Tasked with making spectacular visuals for the band's new world tour, she stumbles upon the TV documentary of Iamsue's crocheting and asks her to produce unique, colourful Live crocheting videos and visuals.

2028 - Iamsue's visuals become so iconic that the Louvre in Paris clears out some old paintings such as 'Liberty Guiding The People' by Delacroix in order to make space for Iamsue's crocheted artworks.

2029 - Nie surpasses Hercule Poirot as the most famous Belgian in a comprehensive representative, international survey. The designer of the survey, which also finds out that veganism has become the world's most popular consumer choice, receives the Pulitzer Prize for it - it is Coldplayisawesome.

2031 - Alisbe and I ran away have realized their mistake in changing their music direction and go back to their roots, much to the acclaim of critics and fans alike. They tour the world 7 times. During their ten sold-out concerts in the Sportpaleis, they sing their new song, "Princess of Belgium", together with Nie. After each of their twelve sold-out concerts at Foro Sol, the Mexican audience keeps chanting "Oleee, oleeee oleee oleeee, alisbeeee, alisbeeee !" so loudly that they have to return for five encores every single time.

2042 - Guy42, running for the American Green Party and using the voting slogan "Tell me your own Politik !", becomes the first female president in the history of the United States. At her inauguration, Coldplay play only songs of their first three albums to mark this historical moment. Xylobands light up and Love buttons are being distributed. On her first day in office, President Guy42 signs an executive order abolishing the consumption of meat and animal products in the country. On her second day, she signs another executive order that makes the song "42" the new national anthem.

2043 - I ran away gets arrested for trying to smuggle a chicken nugget into the United States, but is pardoned by President Guy42 after only 1 hour and 36 minutes in prison.

2044 - Coldplayisawesome designs a Tofu replica of the Thanksgiving Turkey, which becomes a massive sales hit across the country, and is being awarded the prestigious Presidential Button Of Love.

2050 - President Guy42, at the end of her two terms, which are unequivocally recognized as the greatest in history, invites the five most famous people to a farewell dinner in the White House with two white haired pensioners whom nobody recognizes until they tell the others that they can request a song, as long as it's In My Place. President Guy42 asks they would be so kind as to make an exception, and they agree. The song "I Ran Away" is unanimously chosen by the guests, and the song is being performed live for the first and only time in history.

3642 - All life on earth has been extinguished and everything built by humans has been reduced to rubble. Computers are looking for life on earth, but the only thing they find in the rubble is something that is rusting and looks like it could need a brand-new coat of paint.

damn that is one great story! (I just hope we won't have to wait until 2042 for the first female US president)

Have you ever seen a Belgian dessert buffet? [emoji12]

No.

TELL ME MORE

3wSb1UN.png

One of my best childhood memories is the moment I saw this huge dessert buffet at a school part thing when I was 6. A highlight of my life

but I have no idea if Belgians actually excel at dessert buffets :thinking:

honestly that sounds 100% like something i would do :joy:

Hm, how about...

1. @alisbe

2. @Nie

3. @coldplayisawesome

4. @iamsue

5. @guy42 (OMG this will be a vegan dinner)

6. Chris Martin

7. Jonny Buckland

:p

Fingers crossed this could become a reality! Thank you so much for including me on your list!

I couldn't stop laughing!!!! This is hilarious!!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

My list was posted previously but I'm replying again to see if someone can answer the following question.

I remember, when I started listening to Coldplay I thought a lot of Jesus, Ghandi, Abraham Lincoln, Moses, and others sitting on a table with me while listening to Coldplay's music. I joined this site yesterday and found this post and I was very surprised.

Is there a Phycological explanation for this?

Well, here's what I think. The people you mentioned probably all had a personality type of INFJ, that is, highly spiritual people who care about the state of the world and the human condition. The interesting thing about Coldplay is that they are sort of a spiritual band even though they don't really sound like it. They do have the "rock" element which kind of covers it up a bit, but you can tell by the things they sing about, the charity work they do, their religious background, and probably a few other things. It's very subtle, but they do give off that vibe. So perhaps this is why they remind you of those people.

Oh lord, this is hilarious! Although in order for me to become the first female U.S. president, I'm afraid I'd have to become female first :expressionless:

And GEEEEEE, what happened to this thread?

• Like 1

omg i feel so honored :blush:

hmmm, is this limited to 7 people per dinner overall? can we combine our dinners together since i am in yours and then you have 6 other people you bring and i bring 7 of my own? surely we can push two tables together, that way we can invite Will & Guy too :joy:

OK, well, i'll give a separate list anyway. in seating order:

1. Chris Martin (just gonna get that guy out of the way)

2. Cesaro

3. Carrie Fisher

4. Edgar Wright

5. Will Champion

6. Hugh Laurie

7. Jonny Buckland

(but if we combine lists then i don't need C&J in mine, i'd replace them with Meryl Streep and Simon Pegg :p)

Cesaro? As in the wrestler Cesaro?

Cesaro? As in the wrestler Cesaro?

yes, the Swiss Superman :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Wait, WHAT ?

Didn't you write somewhere at some point you are female ? I think you are ! :D

i think our friend's profile used to say female but does not anymore! it's a mystery!

(but a mystery that is not much of my business so i won't press further)

i think our friend's profile used to say female but does not anymore! it's a mystery!

(but a mystery that is not much of my business so i won't press further)

I'm still in dubio. [emoji23]

I know it's none of my business either but now my world is turned upside down ! :D

I am pretty sure guy42 at some point specified in a conversation that she is female !

• Like 1

Hm, couldn't find the conversation I was thinking of. But I found these ones which were ambiguous though...(it was already a subject of discussion on this forum multiple times, lol)

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/come-on-and-sing-it-out.107447/page-36#post-5861714

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/hymn-for-the-weekend-video.105934/page-14#post

I know it's none of my business either but now my world is turned upside down ! :D

I am pretty sure guy42 at some point specified in a conversation that she is female !

You all are funny. I never EVER specified anything!! And I never revealed it cause you all never asked me. But since you guys are afraid to ask, I'll just go ahead and say it.

Ready? Want to guess?

I have the gender of an oyster in its first year of life ;)

You all are funny. I never EVER specified anything!! And I never revealed it cause you all never asked me. But since you guys are afraid to ask, I'll just go ahead and say it.

Ready? Want to guess?

I have the gender of an oyster in its first year of life ;)

the great thing about this is that now i know more about oysters too :P

• Like 1