November 28, 201312 yr I found a very nice remix of Atlas by Avicii it's a very good one.. it's sound realy realy good [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4aZYgk4Ds]Avicii New ID Coldplay-Atlas(Avicii Remix) during closing @ Hollywood Bowl 11/9 - YouTube[/ame]
November 28, 201312 yr Found that one as well! The new vocal parts sounds AMAZING! So that's what they were working on! :-)
November 29, 201312 yr I was expecting more to the remix, it seemed kind of half-arsed. The first part wasn't really much different than the song, just the vocals were slowed a touch and mildly manipulated. It was like, "here's Atlas for a couple of minutes, and then here's Avicii." It didn't flow well. If you're going to remix a song, put a little more effort into it.
November 29, 201312 yr Wasn't there some sort of report (or something) that Chris was working with Avicii? I'm assuming this could be it or am I just retarded.
November 29, 201312 yr Wasn't there some sort of report (or something) that Chris was working with Avicii? I'm assuming this could be it. :nod: Swedish article[/url] about Chris working with Avicii. Google Translate sucks but Chris says that they spent a whole day in the studio together and that Avicii is a fantastically talented guy. It hasn't been decided yet if the collaboration is for LP6 or for Avicii's next album. Avicii brought several people with him to the studio and it was a bit hard for Chris to understand what was going on because they spoke Swedish the entire time. link
January 10, 201412 yr I wasn't a huge fan. It seemed too uncomfortable for me to enjoy, even with Chris's vocals. As for Avicii on LP6? Rather not, but I'm fine if Chris collaborates with him.
January 13, 201412 yr I agree, its pretty half assed. Surprised Avicii has done some acceptable stuff on his album, why can't he just get over the fact he isn't a full on rave party disco guy and does some pretty decent almost western techno influenced songs.
January 14, 201412 yr Has he only played this live? He might have just thrown together a quick edit (or maybe a work in progress remix) of Atlas so he could play the song at his show without it ruining the vibe of his other music! DJ's do this a lot, but I don't know much about Avicii.
Create an account or sign in to comment