✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Looking for clues

Tash

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, you can see two mini MX ballons there, but why posting it today without any date

Beats me

There's also a video titled 'Wembley seating'.

There have never been xylobands at wembley right??

11 December 2011, X Factor final

Xylobands don't only work with Coldplay, we've seen those past couple of years that they've worked with loads of different companies for events and such. So, now, uploading videos of xylobands, whether they're old or new, doesn't really mean anything regarding Coldplay's LP6 tour. I wouldn't get excited about them. The changing colours xylobands shown in one video might not even be for "us" (although i agree that would be pretty cool).

Oh, I just saw in the LP6 thread about that tweet of someone walking into a Coldplay recording session in LA :lol: I hope they didn't ruin the take :angry:

I was also thinking of checking some Oracle answers for clues but The Oracle doesn't appear to give any sort of hint at all. :(

I can't embed tweets, but a tweeted this yesterday as a answer to someone who got their shirts and couldn't wear it noe cause of the weather:

@coldplay: @Natfrs Oh, so they got there now? Glad to hear it. Hope you like them. (Maybe wear in June and August too?) A

She also tweeted this:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay">@coldplay</a> my aunt got them, she's living in Paris and comes to visit mein Brazil only in july!! And she wants to give me in person! XD</p>— Natália Souza (@Natfrs) <a href="https://twitter.com/Natfrs/statuses/428588874252947457">January 29, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He made a joke because she only mentioned July, it has nothing to do with LP6.