LOVE BUTTON RAFFLE!

Christa42

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Throw It Out There Thursday!

For today's question:

Who was the opener for Coldplay's March 26, 2006 show at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York?

Please pm the answer and good luck.

This weekend will be the last raffle chance, we've just about run out of buttons and my postman is starting to wonder about me :p

My love button arrived! Thank you so much :)

Still waiting for mine to arrive... :/ I'm really worried :( (since 2 weeks)

(UPDATE : (Monday April 28th) STILL nothing in my Mailbox :'( )

I guess : "JUST BE PATIENT AND DON'T WORRY" :angel:

Don't worry yet (unless you live in the US). It took 19 days for mine to arrive, I live in Sweden. It's been Easter, might take a bit longer.

Hope you'll receive it soon, they are lovely :)

Aw... Many thanks for the infos :3

I was REALLY WORRYING :O (coz I won on April 11th 2014) http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99216-LOVE-BUTTON-RAFFLE!/page18

Now I feel a little relieved :)

Sorry guys I have not been attentive to the thread lately. Easter was crazy in my house. Mailed out the 2 weeks ago winners last week and will send off last weeks winners this weekend. I can only get to Post office on Saturdays and between Pets, lax games, work and rugrats its the old yada yada yada

I have noticed some countries take longer than others, France is a breeze, while South America is a beattch and I have no idea when one will reach Egypt. I am so happy we could reach the far corners of the earth.

We started this raffle to just have some fun and I hope everyone did. We were waiting on news of the new album so I thought we could mix it up a bit. Now with the Ghost Stories Lyrics search, interviews, gigs and all the Coldplay extravaganza, we are going to close up shop and bid adieu.

The Coldplay store has fabulous Ghost Stories buttons so please check them out.

I want to thank LdySpace (Sharon) for her wonderful help and distribution of the Love Buttons.

Please feel free to post pics of your button or just let us know you received it. :)