✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LOVE BUTTON RAFFLE!

Christa42

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I know it's won and everything, but I'm so anxious to get mine, since I was the first one, so I have to ask, am I supposed to have received my button already? Because I didn't yet. I wait for the postman call everyday. :embarrassed:

Sorry if it's normal the waiting, but I'm really really anxious.

I came home yesterday to find a lovely surprise :awesome:

P5060009.jpg

THREE LOVE BUTTONS :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

It was such a mood booster. Christa, I am forever grateful, I can never thank you enough. :kiss:

I came home yesterday to find a lovely surprise :awesome:

P5060009.jpg

THREE LOVE BUTTONS :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

It was such a mood booster. Christa, I am forever grateful, I can never thank you enough. :kiss:

Did you win 3 times????

I felt if I was sending a button all the way to Egypt ( where it's prob very hard to have things shipped) I could send Safy 3, to keep 1 and have some to give away :)

That's very nice of you. You are a kind soul.

Question to all of you:

May one can send me a white-blue love button ?! :-( buying them without having a credit card is impossible from my country :-(

But i want one so badly...anyone can help me ?!? :-(

I would really, really, really.... really appreciate it and would be grateful for the Rest of my life!!! And i would call it magic, of course :-)

Thx in advance !!!

Safy, so happy you received them!

Me too. I wear my button everday as I go to work, & my co-workers are asking me about where I got it from. Since none of them (except one person) knows of my fondness of the band, I am having hard time to explain the story :lol:

Any suggestions how to answer their quesions without sounding as a hopeless fangirl? :P Has anyone who wears their button got people noticing & questioning about it?

Me too. I wear my button everday as I go to work, & my co-workers are asking me about where I got it from. Since none of them (except one person) knows of my fondness of the band, I am having hard time to explain the story :lol:

Any suggestions how to answer their quesions without sounding as a hopeless fangirl? :P Has anyone who wears their button got people noticing & questioning about it?

Why not just say the (half) truth about the button? Something like:

"Oooh I just stumbled upon them on Tumblr, and I really liked them. Then I did some googling and found out they're for a really sweet cause (about love/ people interacting with each other/ closeness) so I bought them."

And if you want to get really annoying you can say:

"And see? It worked. It brought us closer together now that we're talking about it!" And then you seem all witty and non-fangirly :charming:

^ I like your idea Thalia. I will skip the tumblr part (because it is extremely fangirly :P) & say I found it on an internet site.

I need to keep my professional facade :disguise: :smart:, people don't know who I really am :mad::