✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplaying ownership

Sparky

Hi Marc,

I've been a member since 'back in the day' and though I don't post as much as I once did I was crushed to contemplate the demise of CPing.com. I consider a couple of the mods great friends, I've had he pleasure of meeting Jen & Ian and even baby Sam, and have always been so grateful for their awesome hard work and dedication to this site, the band, and all the CPing community. I'm looking forward to many more years of shared excitement and endless blathering on the topic we all love- the best band in the world.

Thanks Marc for ensuring all this craziness continues.

~Kelly

Congrats on the new ownership and keeping CPing ALIVE!! I too remember you from back in the day on the old CPMB... Phantom too!! (Sean!) lol - wishing you and the staff all the best... *raises glass* to new memories as we embark on another new album together.... where Coldplay fans unite! x

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, Sparky! Just read your first post. Your beginning of liking Coldplay was almost exactly the same as mine, I started liking Coldplay when X&Y came out, and the Speed of Sound on MTV kept repeating everyday during the time. It felt so amazing that I finally discovered one of the greatest bands in the world and now it feels like definitely worth it to be a fan of Coldplay. I am and will always be a loyal fan for them. And thank you for saving this site! I havent really visited the forum for the past three years but since the releasing GS album this year, I started to rejoin the forum and felt so fresh to finally see the forum is still up and running! We all owe you so much for doing the work. And I wish you all the best, Sparky! :)