✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Some French Touch in here !

Joueur Froid

Hello dear friends Coldplayers throughout the world.

My name's J-B (Jean-Baptiste, but the last person who called me that is ten feet underground by the time you're reading this post :laugh3: )

I'm 24, soon turning 25 and I'm a Game Designer ( I litteraly create video games) and I'm currently trying to move to Canada so I can settle there and work there.

I've been listening to Coldplay since the very beginning of the band, and I litteraly CAN'T spend a day without listening at least 1 song of them.

It's like a drug, but without all the inconvenients of cocaïne ! I know you people see exactly what I'm saying there. ;)

I really hope I will get to know some of you because the one thing that brought me here is that I felt like I needed to share my joy, my love and excitement for the band with other people that do love them, just like I do.

So I believe a presentation's fine, but a presentation with a photo so you could put a face on my smile (woops, sorry I was listening to GPASUYF hahah), so you could put a face upon my nickname Joueur Froid, which is litteraly COLD PLAYER, in french, is better !!!

So here I am:

SqLuDQS.jpg?1

And this is my latest tattoo:

XzQPkNd.png?1

Well ! Thanks for reading ! Later friend !

But don't forget : Nothing matters, except life and the love you make

PS: please excuse my English, if there're any mistakes or so...

Bonjour et bienvenue!! (That's about the extent of my Frenc, lol!) Enjoy the forum and good luck with the move to Canada. Where do you want to settle?

Well thanks for making the effort though !! hahah that's a start !

I was thinking of Montreal, as it's a very important city for video game industry. :)

Bienvenue! :)

I was thinking of Montreal, as it's a very important city for video game industry. :)

Yeah, Montreal is a great place for gaming industries, but there are also Quebec city (Ubisoft, Beenox, Frima Studio)

Montreal is an amazing city! I had the pleasure of living there several years ago. And there's a lot of great music there too.:)

Bienvenue J-B !

Ca fait plaisir , un français en plus ! Bienvenue dans le monde merveilleux et pacifique de Coldplaying et de ses membres ! Ton tatouage est génial , l'idée m'viendra peut-être d'en faire un avec les ailes de la pochette de Ghost Stories !

Bon on a deux points communs , Coldplay et les jeux vidéo ! Tu es designer de jeux indépendants ou tu travailles dans une compagnie ? Le Canada me paraît très prometteur comme destination en effet ( j'pense à Ubisoft Montréal ou autres ? ) , c'est vraiment cool pour toi !

Bonne continuation !

Hello There ! Welcome on Coldplaying :)

Super le Tatoo ! Et Montréal est définitivement la ville où tu veux t'installer si tu souhaites faire carrière dans le game design. À Québec il y a aussi plusieurs studio.. Après faut voir, Montréal a son charme, la vie montréalaise a son petit quelque chose ... ;) Québec quant à elle a un tout autre dynamisme!

BUT ABOVE ALL... Montreal HAS one of the BEST crowd in the world :)

Coldplay au Centre Bell, c'était quelque chose... Coldplay à Osheaga, c'était quelque chose. Peut être qu'on aura Coldplay au FEQ, 2015 peut être ? :p