✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Latin America "soon soon"?

matsimon

Reply for a fan on official Twitter!

"@coldplay 4h @BrujaDePanem

soon soon...

Definitely can't wait to come back to Latin America. Hola a todos los porteños! PH""

What about soon soon? This year?

:surprised:

I really don't want to get excited, specially since what happened last time. But I really hope they do come back soon (I don't really care when, just that they come) :bomb:

Reply for a fan on official Twitter!

"@coldplay 4h @BrujaDePanem

soon soon...

Definitely can't wait to come back to Latin America. Hola a todos los porteños! PH""

What about soon soon? This year?

when I read it I thought maybe Phill forgot to put the comma, lol.

rumours here about south america in NOVEMBER...

i hope its true!

IMO, it'll be early 2015. November seems a little bit rushy, mainly for logistic reasons.

BUT, I shall start saving money :P

• 2 months later...

LET THE RUMORS BEGIN:

"... Coldplay has its coming to the stadium of Atlético-PR* practically certain. The English quartet was the first to negotiate a concert in Paraná stage of the World Cup 2014 and it should happen in December, but the date is not yet confirmed...."

article in portuguese

*Atletico-PR stadium is in Curitiba

LET THE RUMORS BEGIN:

"... Coldplay has its coming to the stadium of Atlético-PR* practically certain. The English quartet was the first to negotiate a concert in Paraná stage of the World Cup 2014 and it should happen in December, but the date is not yet confirmed...."

IT BEGINS !!!!!!!!!!

http://wp.clicrbs.com.br/atlpop/destaque/sul-do-brasil-na-rota-de-foo-fighters-e-coldplay/?topo=52,1,1,,224,e224

"Por enquanto, nada oficial. Mas o boato é quente e a confirmação parece ser questão de tempo."

"For now, nothing is official, but it's hot that a confirmation is imminent"

I have no idea if that's a reliable source though.

They're not going to come until the next tour, they hate us :(

I think the best word is neglect.

there's a proper tour coming to SA for sure, but maybe not this year.

and the only true reliable source it's the official site, so I'll be waiting...

• 2 weeks later...

MOAARR rumours

Para el próximo año, la estela de estrellas que podrían desembarcar en Paraguay, como parte de su gira latinoamericana, incluye a bandas como la británica Coldplay (sería en mayo) o Foo Fighters, el grupo liderado por el ex Nirvana, Dave Grohl. También podría aterrizar en Asunción, el cantante y compositor Justin Timberlake.

For next year, the stars (?) that could land in Paraguay as a part of their Latin American "giro" [i guess they mean 'tour' by that] includes bands like the British band Coldplay (that would be in May) or Foo Foghters, ...

http://teleshow.paraguay.com/gestionan-conciertos-de-foo-fighters-y-pearl-jam-en-paraguay.html

Sorry for my bad translating skills, my Spanish is not that great :p

MOAARR rumours

For next year, the stars (?) that could land in Paraguay as a part of their Latin American "giro" [i guess they mean 'tour' by that] includes bands like the British band Coldplay (that would be in May) or Foo Foghters, ...

http://teleshow.paraguay.com/gestionan-conciertos-de-foo-fighters-y-pearl-jam-en-paraguay.html

Sorry for my bad translating skills, my Spanish is not that great :p

wow Paraguay, that's unexpected, but May seems more likely than December rumors.

I hope that when the GS tour start, Coldplay expands their concerts in Latin America for more countries.

and your Spanish is fine Captain Crieff, got translated the parts that matter :P

wow Paraguay, that's unexpected, but May seems more likely than December rumors.

I hope that when the GS tour start, Coldplay expands their concerts in Latin America for more countries.

and your Spanish is fine Captain Crieff, got translated the parts that matter :P

It's best not to put much stock in any "announcements" that don't come officially from the band. They happen all the time and the vast majority of them come to nothing. I'm sure the band will get there eventually, but given that they're not touring much at all right now, it may not be for a long time yet.

It's best not to put much stock in any "announcements" that don't come officially from the band. They happen all the time and the vast majority of them come to nothing. I'm sure the band will get there eventually, but given that they're not touring much at all right now, it may not be for a long time yet.

Yeah but I was just referring to the rumored date. I mean, it's totally doable if it were the band's wishes.