✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Stanley Cup Playoffs

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Habs win I'm gonna hear about it a lot too...i'm a Canucks fan but I have many friends who are passionate Habs fans. It was very nice to see their team perform badly, (like the Canucks have been all season)

And now looks like Price may be hurt or at least shaken. Pretty much their MVP this season; that's gotta take some wind out of their sails.

Man has Price been good, you've gotta admire the guy! I have no idea what's up with him at the moment but its going to change things for the Canadiens if he's out.

Man has Price been good, you've gotta admire the guy!

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, Price is a hell of a goalie. I may be a leafs fan, but I know a good goalie when I see one. Could not be more comfortable with him in net for Canada last February. Haven't seen such a high level athlete be so calm in high pressure situations.

Price is now 5-0 in elimination games this season, with back-to-back wins over the Boston Bruins to claim that second-round series, and wins over Latvia, the United States and Sweden in the medal round to win gold in Sochi. In those five outings, Price allowed only two goals for a .984 save percentage.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/hockey/opinion/2014/05/eastern-conference-final-preview-1.html

The Blackhawks are the bandwagon team now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me just say I had them versus Boston in the beginning.

I.O.N.: Price done for this series and Miller all but done with the Blues.

Tokarski didn't do too badly I thought. That Nash goal was a bit wonky, but for a kid coming into his first playoff game ever on extremely short notice -- he did OK.

I would have chosen Budaj personally.