✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Stanley Cup Playoffs

dammit NY, I wanted to see the habs squirm a little and go down 3-0. Not sure what Staal was doing, I think he was debating between covering Markov or Galchenyuk (sp?) and ended up doing neither. He was at least closest to Gally, but didn't box him out like he shoulda.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to acknowledge that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, LA is an enigmatic team, they can either dominate or look like shit, and they are great at presenting both sides of that in the same game lol. I didn't catch that beat down though.

I dont have a problem with Gally driving the net, that's his job. But its Staal's job to box him out. It's playoffs, overtime, to go up 3-0 in the series, can't have that softness

I haven't caught the replay but who was markov's man?

i saw MSL trying to backcheck but was miles behind

so, MTL netcrashing, NYR not taking a stride on D.

Pretty ballsy of Markov (defenseman) to be up so high in OT like that.

Pretty happy that Montreal won the game. :smug: Rangers are so bad losers. Today, the assistant coach of Rangers was at the training session of the Habs. Just plain disrespect and a tactic of loser. Rangers are a team of player insincerely. God, I really hate them ><

omg, chicago whyyyyy.

I really dont know how LA is doing this. They had the league's 5th worst G/G at 2.42 in the regular season. In the post season, they're first 3.39.

Shaping up to be LA vs NYR, battle of the 2 biggest cities in the states. Two of the entertainment capitals of the world.

Well, you don't make it this far by playing bad hockey. I think LA is finding ways to win, but to say CHI isn't playing well might not be true. Maybe that first round against St. Louis took a lot out of them.

We should've swept stl. The first two games were dumb luck for them. I honestly don't think we played well again Minnesota. We won at home and got some lucky goals on the road. We definitely aren't playing our best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk