✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Stanley Cup Playoffs

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wonder what's gunna happen to Moore. That hit actually scared me... Which is pretty irrelevant to the whole game, but DID YOU SEE THAT HIT!!

I missed that hit - it happened when I was looking away from the tv. In that very moment. -_-

That kinda stuff always happens to me.

I just wonder what's gunna happen to Moore. That hit actually scared me... Which is pretty irrelevant to the whole game, but DID YOU SEE THAT HIT!!

The NHL department of player safety tweeted shortly after the game that "Rangers defenseman John Moore will have a hearing Wednesday for an Illegal Check to the Head of Montreal forward Dale Weise."

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/did-you-see-that-john-moore-hits-dale-weise-1.2656482

The NHL department of player safety tweeted shortly after the game that "Rangers defenseman John Moore will have a hearing Wednesday for an Illegal Check to the Head of Montreal forward Dale Weise."

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/did-you-see-that-john-moore-hits-dale-weise-1.2656482

Well then thats how it played out. I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed in Moore. Hopefully Weise will OK.

Does anyone else think the Habs will stay alive tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I love the NHL over the NBA, the unpredictability. I don't know if the Habs will win, but they have a good chance at both. Who thought the Habs or Rangers would even get this far? No one. Now who thought the Heat and Thunder would get as far as they did? Everyone, even those who don't know about basketball. Who wants to watch a league where the same teams win over and over? Parity > Dynasties

rant over. i just hate what the NBA has become.

Does anyone else think the Habs will stay alive tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why I am so pessimist, I always go:" naah we'll loose" and we end up winning. We're better this year I think. But no hopes for the cup though.