✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Watch live iHeart Radio album release party [May 19th 2014]

LFDianne

Video stream!

Coldplay is gearing up to release their sixth studio album Ghost Stories on May 19th, and is already shaping up to be another amazing album. Just before the release, the band will celebrate with an iHeartRadio Album Release Party! The guys are set to play an exclusive and intimate show at the iHeartRadio Theater in Los Angeles. Watch it streaming live via Yahoo! Screen.

Source: Yahoo! Screen on Monday, May 19, 6:00 p.m. PST

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the show guys, let me say it was amazing. We were one of the first people to line up so we got front row. YES! Front row right in front of Chris! It was absolutely incredible. They only did a handful of songs, but the fact that it was such an intimate show, made it that much better, Just in case anyone is wondering, the setlist went as follows:

-Magic

-Viva La Vida

-A Sky Full of Stars

-Paradise

-True Love

-Clocks

-O

(I may be mistake of the exact order, but definitely those songs.

It was extremely hot waiting in line, but it was so worth it! Best time of my life!

It was such an amazing show even though it was a short set. I thought Chris sounded amazing singing True Love. I was lucky enough to score a spot in the front row and Chris was so close I could almost touch him.

I was standing next to a guy who works for Atlantic records and he said that the guys are planning to release another album in about 12 - 18 months and they will tour with that album. He said the few shows they have scheduled are pretty much it as far as touring.

I was standing next to a guy who works for Atlantic records and he said that the guys are planning to release another album in about 12 - 18 months and they will tour with that album. He said the few shows they have scheduled are pretty much it as far as touring.

Nice find! Pretty much confirms the rumors.

It was such an amazing show even though it was a short set. I thought Chris sounded amazing singing True Love. I was lucky enough to score a spot in the front row and Chris was so close I could almost touch him.

:awesome:

I just got back and it was a great show! They said there were 400 people there, but it seemed like less. The venue was so small and intimate, and the guys did a great job. The setlist was as mynameisjeff reports. They would play a song, and then the host (Elvis Duran, a radio personality) would ask them questions about the writing process, etc. There were some memorable quotes: when asked who has the biggest potty mouth, Chris says "what's that?" (maybe that's an American phrase, or maybe he was joking). When asked who's the grumpiest in the morning, Chris replied, "Well, we haven't slept together in a while" and then answered that Will is the grumpiest. Anyway, it was really short (45 minutes or so) but fun. I was in the second row right next to Chris (sounds like that's where all the Coldplayers were). It will be airing on Monday on Yahoo but only the first 5 songs will be aired. They did Clocks and O as extras after the filming was done.

Guest LiquidSky

I will be merging this thread with the other one so there's less confusion about the show :wink:

iHeartRadio Album Release Party with Coldplay

Tune in on Monday, May 19th to watch Coldplay perform at their iHeartRadio Album Release Party. This event will be streamed on Yahoo Screen at 6pm ET/PT. For more info head on over to Yahoo Screen.

streams here

p.s. i assume this is not the live concert on monday since it is at 6pm ET (3pm local time)?

Ah interesting! So that would be at 11pm UK time then?