✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Watch live iHeart Radio album release party [May 19th 2014]

LFDianne

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a few posts above you. ;)

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I thought the tickets given away by the radio station were separate from what was on the Coldplay official site that they announced through FB.

iHeartRadio Album Release Party with Coldplay

Tune in on Monday, May 19th to watch Coldplay perform at their iHeartRadio Album Release Party. This event will be streamed on Yahoo Screen at 6pm ET/PT. For more info head on over to Yahoo Screen.

streams here

p.s. i assume this is not the live concert on monday since it is at 6pm ET (3pm local time)?

I also have to voice my displeasure with the number of LA shows. What I'm really happy to see is the band playing in Tokyo soon, however, there is a whole world out there and these guys are known for their ... extensive... tours. So what the hell is this weak 6 city tour?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

iHeartRadio Album Release Party with Coldplay

Tune in on Monday, May 19th to watch Coldplay perform at their iHeartRadio Album Release Party. This event will be streamed on Yahoo Screen at 6pm ET/PT. For more info head on over to Yahoo Screen.

streams here

p.s. i assume this is not the live concert on monday since it is at 6pm ET (3pm local time)?

I think it is a performance since it says "tune in to watch Coldplay perform." They also had something similar for Justin Timberlake for his 20/20 release which included a live performance.

Is this the same show????[/url]

you know what? probably it is. i thought they were two different shows because of the different dates, but probably they are streaming the show on monday instead of live. makes sense since there have been nothing about ticket give-aways and what not. and the stream doesn't say 'live' either.

I definately dont think this is the same show. One is at Royce Hall at UCLA (part of the 6 shows in their mini tour) on Monday while the other is an album release party at iHeartRadio theater in Burbank on Friday.

Kudos to anyone who has already won tickets to this Friday show, but it seems as though everyone thus far has only won their tickets by calling in? Has anyone on this thread won from signing up on Coldplay website or 98.7 or KROQ? If not, does anyone know when they will start notifying people who won the raffles?

Thanks

I Heart Rasio Show on Friday 5-16-14

I just won tickets from Alt987. Whee! Tried everything on the Ghost Stories Sony Concerts so very happy to get to see them on Friday!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I just won tickets from Alt987. Whee! Tried everything on the Ghost Stories Sony Concerts so very happy to get to see them on Friday!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

did you win by calling in or by signing up on the website?

Guest LiquidSky
you know what? probably it is. i thought they were two different shows because of the different dates, but probably they are streaming the show on monday instead of live. makes sense since there have been nothing about ticket give-aways and what not. and the stream doesn't say 'live' either.

That's what I thought!

I won tickets earlier too! I'm glad to see Coldplayers winning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Fans everywhere will be able to stream it.

Thanks for the information, I was also speculating about it...

When will the concert start? I have to calculate the starting time for Germany then...

Probably, it will be in the early morning hours here in Europe...

iHeart Radio album Release Party On Monday- 19th May 2014

iHeartRadio Album Release Party airing on Monday

15 May 2014 6:19 pm

US fans can listen on Clear Channel radio stations and stream on Yahoo Screen

Good evening. We're pleased to report that the band will celebrate the release of the new album, Ghost Stories, with a special performance that airs on Monday, 19 May from the iHeartRadio Theater in Los Angeles (the day the album is released!).

The event will feature a performance by Coldplay, as well as a Q&A discussing the making of the new album, hosted by Elvis Duran.

Yahoo Screen will exclusively stream the iHeartRadio Album Release Party with Coldplay to US users (see player below). It will also broadcast on more than 130 Clear Channel CHR, Hot-AC, Alt and AAA stations across the country.

It takes place at 6 pm ET/ PT/ 7 pm MT / 8 pm CT.

source: http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=1566