✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Watch live iHeart Radio album release party [May 19th 2014]

LFDianne

New LA announced - Free show from star98.7

A local radio station is giving away tickets this week to a special Coldplay show Friday night at the iHeart Radio studio in Burbank on Friday night. I can't go because I will be in Seattle this weekend for my daughter's soccer tournament. Still hoping to get tickets for Monday night, either through the sale or winning from KROQ.

zyga6y4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iHeartRadio Album Release Party with Coldplay

Tune in on Monday, May 19th to watch Coldplay perform at their iHeartRadio Album Release Party. This event will be streamed on Yahoo Screen at 6pm ET/PT. For more info head on over to Yahoo Screen.

streams here

p.s. i assume this is not the live concert on monday since it is at 6pm ET (3pm local time)?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another show in Los Angeles :dozey:...cause there aren't fans in other cities dying to see them (and who are willing to pay for the tickets) I'm not asking them to come for free, it would be nice though :P

You can always sign up and not worry about winning, like me…I never win. I submitted a photo for the Target contest to get autographs and received lots of Twitter feedback. Target favorited my post and I received about 1,600 retweets and a bunch of "likes" and "favorites" but no prize for me! I signed up to win tix to an LA show but I'm not even looking at my frequent flyer account for transcontinental flights because I won't be winning ! :) :) Good luck to those who go to shows in tiny venues. Those were the best in LA in March!

I think cause Chris lives in LA at the moment? The first three were for the TV special, LA has all the studios for that sort of thing.

He used to live in London, they didn't forget about the rest of the country/Europe back then. And you would think that since Los Angeles already had 4 shows in March they would play somewhere else now.

You can always sign up and not worry about winning, like me…I never win. I submitted a photo for the Target contest to get autographs and received lots of Twitter feedback. Target favorited my post and I received about 1,600 retweets and a bunch of "likes" and "favorites" but no prize for me! I signed up to win tix to an LA show but I'm not even looking at my frequent flyer account for transcontinental flights because I won't be winning ! :) :) Good luck to those who go to shows in tiny venues. Those were the best in LA in March!

Wow. I got nothing from twitter, what's your user name?

Oh my god..oh my god!!!! I just won tickets from Alt98.7 about 10 minutes ago. My hands are still shaking. One of their promotions people is supposed to call me with details.

Congrats! How long did it take before they answered your call? I have been trying but usually give up after 2-3 minutes. Also, did they answer right away when you dialed? Yesterday it started ringing but nobody answered after a minute, so I hung up.

I think I got a busy signal about 10 times before they answered. They pick up on the 1st or 2nd ring. It takes a while to get to caller 98. Earlier this morning I got through 4 times...I was caller 3, 32, 63, 75 and it took a few minutes before they even got to 75 so keep trying.