✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I cant TAKE IT ANYMORE!

i have eagerly awaited the coldplay since March and ever since Midnight came out. It was such a happy time for me musically to wait and anticipate coldplays release and to think it would be one of their best albums to come. Just to find out after release date that itd not yet released here in record ships in the Phillipines!! I have been discploned enough to not listen to any of the non~singles even though it was so tempting...because i knew they all would sound good based on reception :( i dont know and i cant take it to go on youube and listen to the whole album stream! Im afraid it could ruin the magical feeling of buying a legal copy and listening to it the first time to know your moneys worth....

any pinoys bought one yet? Its so hard to get a copy! Ive mlbeen asking around alot to no avail! :(

If you can listen to in an online stream then do so while you wait. I was originally going to listen to the record on vinyl first however amazon.ca sent me this lovely surprise on release day

2a9bskl.png

I'm sure it will update when they get more copies but that was painful to see after preordering a month earlier.

i have eagerly awaited the coldplay since March and ever since Midnight came out. It was such a happy time for me musically to wait and anticipate coldplays release and to think it would be one of their best albums to come. Just to find out after release date that itd not yet released here in record ships in the Phillipines!! I have been discploned enough to not listen to any of the non~singles even though it was so tempting...because i knew they all would sound good based on reception :( i dont know and i cant take it to go on youube and listen to the whole album stream! Im afraid it could ruin the magical feeling of buying a legal copy and listening to it the first time to know your moneys worth....

any pinoys bought one yet? Its so hard to get a copy! Ive mlbeen asking around alot to no avail! :(

I can feel you bro. Same here.