✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly I never said they are together or I have any sort of proof... I said I was going to rant about the situation lol and here is my take on the entire CM/JLaw issue starting with GP and the Glee fella, coz thats how this all began...

GP and the Glee fella....do I think they were shagging? No, I dont....I think things might have gotten a bit intense, but then I also think she nipped it in the bud, for now...and no way do I think she was topless in a hotel, shes way too smart for that, and I'm not even a GP fan lol...this leads to....

The GP rich friends that out of the blue decide to let the world know GP is a loyal honest bright person you can depend upon.....erm....yeah okay, why all of a sudden her rich mates decide to let that known? And how her mates are "rallying" behind her? Erm, arent you the one that had the rumours out first you were shagging the Glee fella? I dont see anyone comforting Chris ( well lol ) ...this leads to the topic at hand...

CM and JLaw...do I think they are dating? No I dont....I think they are sexting lol I havent yet seen photo proof of them together, the only time anyone saw them even in the same city was London back in July...and Chris has been in upstate NY for about a month or so now, I just saw him yesterday in shorts out with his kids eating at a burger place. I take the GP friends comments now,and think hmmm, why say all this now, could there be something to this JLaw story?? Can the media pick up on this anymore and go crazy with it? Can you all settle the fuck down and get me some damn proof? For a person thats so mentally insane about private issues, GP and your mates are really blowing that out the water arent ya

Just separate like normal people, and then file for divorce....you can actually do this and remain calm adults...its true lol.

I feel awful for the kids, I mean 8 and 10 yrs old, and going back to school, in a few weeks, kids are mean, they are gonna talk, and say things.

I think the proof, if any even exists, we are all waiting for will happen in September, when hes in California and Vegas, and JLaw is there now, then we will see if this rumour is all bullshite or crazy truth, until then, I just wish people in the media would shut the fuck up already lolol

Firstly I never said they are together or I have any sort of proof... I said I was going to rant about the situation lol and here is my take on the entire CM/JLaw issue starting with GP and the Glee fella, coz thats how this all began...

GP and the Glee fella....do I think they were shagging? No, I dont....I think things might have gotten a bit intense, but then I also think she nipped it in the bud, for now...and no way do I think she was topless in a hotel, shes way too smart for that, and I'm not even a GP fan lol...this leads to....

The GP rich friends that out of the blue decide to let the world know GP is a loyal honest bright person you can depend upon.....erm....yeah okay, why all of a sudden her rich mates decide to let that known? And how her mates are "rallying" behind her? Erm, arent you the one that had the rumours out first you were shagging the Glee fella? I dont see anyone comforting Chris ( well lol ) ...this leads to the topic at hand...

CM and JLaw...do I think they are dating? No I dont....I think they are sexting lol I havent yet seen photo proof of them together, the only time anyone saw them even in the same city was London back in July...and Chris has been in upstate NY for about a month or so now, I just saw him yesterday in shorts out with his kids eating at a burger place. I take the GP friends comments now,and think hmmm, why say all this now, could there be something to this JLaw story?? Can the media pick up on this anymore and go crazy with it? Can you all settle the fuck down and get me some damn proof? For a person thats so mentally insane about private issues, GP and your mates are really blowing that out the water arent ya

Just separate like normal people, and then file for divorce....you can actually do this and remain calm adults...its true lol.

I feel awful for the kids, I mean 8 and 10 yrs old, and going back to school, in a few weeks, kids are mean, they are gonna talk, and say things.

I think the proof, if any even exists, we are all waiting for will happen in September, when hes in California and Vegas, and JLaw is there now, then we will see if this rumour is all bullshite or crazy truth, until then, I just wish people in the media would shut the fuck up already lolol

REALLY? :confused: If yes, then what did he like? :lol: Where abouts you now? NY? :P

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="
width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

autoplay makes me tear my hair out

For a person thats so mentally insane about private issues, GP and your mates are really blowing that out the water arent ya

u wot

Here's a photo of the couple.

DO YOU WANNA SEE?

ARE YOU CURIOUS?

ARE YOU?

1408976835961.jpg-300x0.jpg

whoops

apparently the article only has that photo :P :P

So in light of the article I posted aboce with JLaw rumoured to be CM gf and going on tour with him, I found this article posted yesterday, prior to todays rumours, which now going back and reading, thought them to be quite the read. Its getting really pathetic when the media cant make up their minds ...but in case anyone is just wanting to read this stuff and take with a grain of salt...then I give you this....

http://www.hngn.com/articles/40280/20140826/jennifer-lawrence-upset-kristen-stewart-ice-bucket-challenge.htm

Ok This made me laugh

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2014/aug/28/chris-martin-gwyneth-paltrow-mindless-coldplay-groupies

Poor Chris Martin – at the mercy of the mindless Coldplay groupies

Gwyneth Paltrow might have consciously uncoupled from her singer ex, but that doesn't mean she's not looking out for him

• The celebrity psychics getting it spectacularly wrong

•  

Chris-Martin-of-Coldplay-009.jpg Chris Martin: 'Help! Here come the mindless Coldplay groupies!' Photograph: Tim Mosenfelder/Getty Images

Confusion seems to reign in the press regarding the state of Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's conscious uncoupling. Drawing heavily on reports from "impeccably placed sources", one magazine reports that Paltrow is inconsolable at the news that her estranged husband is apparently dating Jennifer Lawrence; another has her raising a foaming goblet of Goop gingerbread chai in Martin and Lawrence's direction and toasting their future happiness. It's almost as if the authors of the articles are just making it up as they go along. And yet, one detail in Grazia's report of the Paltrow/Martin separation grabbed LiS's attention. It was a quote from An Insider: "Gwyneth loves that Jen isn't like a lot of the mindless groupies who throw themselves at Chris."

Ah, the famous mindless Coldplay groupies: you just don't hear enough about them, do you? Young women drawn, like moths to a flame, by Coldplay's mythic reputation for excess and debauchery, their crazy quest for libertine kicks leading them backstage, into the court of the self-styled "24-7 bad boyz" of rock'n'roll. You call them mindless, but aren't they simply girls driven to hormonal distraction by the constant crotch-level bombardment of Coldplay's music: the primal, urgent sexual intensity of Fix You, the dangling invitation to amoral hedonism implicit in every filthy note of The Scientist? Not for nothing has the phrase "lock up your daughters – Coldplay are in town" become such a well-worn part of the 21st-century lexicon.

It must seem like such fun. So raw, so freeing to be in the presence of Coldplay, who care nothing for society's petty mores and conventions, musical outlaws who live their lives according to Aleister Crowley's famous dictum: "Do what thou wilt." But there's a darker side to the world of the mindless Coldplay groupie, blithely yielding her all for the chance to "walk on the wild side" for one night with The Last Gang in Town. Feelings are hurt and hearts are broken, because in the badlands where Coldplay dwell, a man's got to travel alone, with only his three buddies, an open bottle of Jack and a switchblade for company: there's no room for chicks riding pillion when you live your life halfway between the gutter and the stars like the Every Teardrop is a Waterfall hitmakers. And that's the harsh reality of the mindless Coldplay groupie: thank God their plight has been brought to light.

A source told the weekly mag, "He writes her songs and loves taking her to private romantic spots. Chris is sweeping Jen off her feet. That's his thing."

'His thing' may be working because according to another insider, the Silver Linings Playbook star is really into the Brit's musical stylings.

Lawrence went to see Chris and his band play in London last month and apparently, "Jen was blown away at his London show. His music is absolutely part of the attraction. "

In fact, "The better she gets to know him, the more she likes him," the source added.

WHO THE F are these sources ? :lol:

Ok This made me laugh

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2014/aug/28/chris-martin-gwyneth-paltrow-mindless-coldplay-groupies

Poor Chris Martin – at the mercy of the mindless Coldplay groupies

Gwyneth Paltrow might have consciously uncoupled from her singer ex, but that doesn't mean she's not looking out for him

• The celebrity psychics getting it spectacularly wrong

Chris-Martin-of-Coldplay-009.jpg Chris Martin: 'Help! Here come the mindless Coldplay groupies!' Photograph: Tim Mosenfelder/Getty Images

Confusion seems to reign in the press regarding the state of Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's conscious uncoupling. Drawing heavily on reports from "impeccably placed sources", one magazine reports that Paltrow is inconsolable at the news that her estranged husband is apparently dating Jennifer Lawrence; another has her raising a foaming goblet of Goop gingerbread chai in Martin and Lawrence's direction and toasting their future happiness. It's almost as if the authors of the articles are just making it up as they go along. And yet, one detail in Grazia's report of the Paltrow/Martin separation grabbed LiS's attention. It was a quote from An Insider: "Gwyneth loves that Jen isn't like a lot of the mindless groupies who throw themselves at Chris."

Ah, the famous mindless Coldplay groupies: you just don't hear enough about them, do you? Young women drawn, like moths to a flame, by Coldplay's mythic reputation for excess and debauchery, their crazy quest for libertine kicks leading them backstage, into the court of the self-styled "24-7 bad boyz" of rock'n'roll. You call them mindless, but aren't they simply girls driven to hormonal distraction by the constant crotch-level bombardment of Coldplay's music: the primal, urgent sexual intensity of Fix You, the dangling invitation to amoral hedonism implicit in every filthy note of The Scientist? Not for nothing has the phrase "lock up your daughters – Coldplay are in town" become such a well-worn part of the 21st-century lexicon.

It must seem like such fun. So raw, so freeing to be in the presence of Coldplay, who care nothing for society's petty mores and conventions, musical outlaws who live their lives according to Aleister Crowley's famous dictum: "Do what thou wilt." But there's a darker side to the world of the mindless Coldplay groupie, blithely yielding her all for the chance to "walk on the wild side" for one night with The Last Gang in Town. Feelings are hurt and hearts are broken, because in the badlands where Coldplay dwell, a man's got to travel alone, with only his three buddies, an open bottle of Jack and a switchblade for company: there's no room for chicks riding pillion when you live your life halfway between the gutter and the stars like the Every Teardrop is a Waterfall hitmakers. And that's the harsh reality of the mindless Coldplay groupie: thank God their plight has been brought to light.

OH MY GOD, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Jesus Christ, my SIDES

I'm sitting right next to my freaking mum and trying not to throw my laptop out of the window because every line of this masterpiece is KILLING ME :laugh3:

the primal, urgent sexual intensity of Fix You, the dangling invitation to amoral hedonism implicit in every filthy note of The Scientist? Not for nothing has the phrase "lock up your daughters – Coldplay are in town" become such a well-worn part of the 21st-century lexicon.

I'm fucking DONE :laugh3:

Yes, we mindless Coldplay groupies sure are a suffering kind, aren't we? LMAO

So, last night 28th Aug...GP hosted a Goop party at the home she owns with Chris in the Hamptons. In the article, Chris is mentioned...seems a bit odd to me that he would attend a Goop party for 50 of her Goop mates and he was there mingling and eating etc if hes shagging JLaw..... which I think the rumours he is shagging JLaw is total PR bullshite....here is the article and some photos are in the link as well

http://www.vogue.com/1062841/dvf-goop-gwyneth-paltrow-dinner/