✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the comments:

"Even though we think it's GROSS, we know that Jennifer has a thing for skinny, stand-offish men, with British accents. ie: Nicholas Hoult. She is too young to know that British men are the LAST men you want to get involved with! And we know how Chris Martin has a thing for young blondes. he and Gwen had an open relationship. Would Jen be able to handle that? I doubt it. Jennifer is using him to get into the world of famous musicians, and the wild lifestyle they live. Where the hell are her parents and brothers? Maybe they are awed by the rock stars, too."

:thinking:

hahaa! you know how this person is telling the truth? he/she was the third cousin of the foot massager, who was the sister of the bathroom cleaner of the gym that the personal trainer of gwyneth's one of school friends that hasn't met gwyneth since they were 20 years old :lol:

In the comments:

"Even though we think it's GROSS, we know that Jennifer has a thing for skinny, stand-offish men, with British accents. ie: Nicholas Hoult. She is too young to know that British men are the LAST men you want to get involved with! And we know how Chris Martin has a thing for young blondes. he and Gwen had an open relationship. Would Jen be able to handle that? I doubt it. Jennifer is using him to get into the world of famous musicians, and the wild lifestyle they live. Where the hell are her parents and brothers? Maybe they are awed by the rock stars, too."

:thinking:

I just took a sip of a vanilla flavoured soy milk I bought a few hours ago, and the white bland bottle cap of said drink probably contains a higher intelligence than the human that fabricated this post.

hahaa! you know how this person is telling the truth? he/she was the third cousin of the foot massager, who was the sister of the bathroom cleaner of the gym that the personal trainer of gwyneth's one of school friends that hasn't met gwyneth since they were 20 years old laugh3.gif

This post, on the other hand, was created by a very imaginative, sophisticated and adept intelligence, that I wish to continue contributing enjoyable content to this thread :wacky:

This post, on the other hand, was created by a very imaginative, sophisticated and adept intelligence, that I wish to continue contributing enjoyable content to this thread :wacky:

aww.. thanks batty!