✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky

Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin 'dating for months'

Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin are rumoured to be dating having struck up a relationship at the end of June.

The Oscar-winning actress (24) has reportedly been seeing 37-year-old Chris since June when she split up with her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult.

They first sign of a romance came last month when the unlikely couple were spotted flirting at a party following Coldplay’s concert in London’s Royal Albert Hall.

Eye-witnesses also claim that Coldplay front man Chris made a Hunger Games reference during the gig and appeared to blow a kiss to Lawrence who was sitting in a VIP booth.

Multiple sources have confirmed the romance to E! News, who claim that the pair have been “spending quality time together since late June”.

Chris is also single following his “conscious uncoupling” from estranged wife Gwyneth Paltrow (41) in March after 10 years of marriage.

Since their breakup, the exes have remained friendly and are allegedly still living together.

They have been spotted out several times with their two children Apple, 10, and Moses, eight, including last month when the family holidayed together in East Hampton.

Jennifer dated Skins actor Hoult (24) for 18 months and after a break rekindled their love in 2013 before finally going their separate ways in June.

Hoult is now reportedly seeing Twilight star Kristen Stewart (24).

link

link

Didn't see this anywhere else but E keeps reporting that they are dating..

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly couldnt give a shite who is dating who, but until I see photo proof then it isnt really happening. I honestly feel bad for their kids, they go back to school in a few weeks, and you know other kids are gonna talk, bad situation all around, just legally separate/divorce already so that everyone either moves on or get back together and stop the rumours.

Guest LiquidSky

yeah. It's just rumors but E makes it sound like they actually are. I thought they would have a photo on their site but they don't. They only have about how Gwyneth is coping.. o.O

Chris made a Hunger Games reference at a Coldplay concert?! OF COURSE HE DID, THEY WROTE A FCKIN SONG FOR THE MOVIE, IDIOTS :facepalm:

But anyway if this is true that's alright i mean it's a weird pairing but I love JLaw :dazzled:

This thread is a fucking JOKE

Peace out bitches lol

giphy.gif

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="

width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:lol:

I still cant get over it with QPark :lol: :laugh3: He's that funny guy making me laugh in every second :laugh3:

Anyways....

5 reasons why Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence are tabloid gold

With two of the most talked about splits of the year (Chris and ex wife Gwyneth Paltrow and J-Law with ex Nicholas Hoult), they're hot property as it is. Pair that with A-list careers, juicy exes and their insistence on keeping their private lives actually private, they're the gift that keeps on giving.

15 Funniest Jennifer Lawrence Quotes

Here are five reasons why the public fascination with these two is just beginning:

1. They never talk about their private lives

Several entertainment news outlets have confirmed the romance reports through a number of, presumably, different sources; but neither has confirmed, denied or even acknowledged it.

Jennifer-Lawrence-155.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin 'dating for months'

2. Chris was married to Goop. 'Nuff said

Gwyneth is the actress and self appointed lifestyle guru everyone loves to hate. In the last three days, there have been countless reports that Chris loves Jennifer's laid-back approach in comparison to Goop's overly regimented approach to everyday life.

pal002.jpg

Chris Martin breaks silence on the 'beautiful pain' of Gwyneth Paltrow split

3. Everybody loves J-Law

Seriously, everybody. Three Oscar nominations by age 24, countless blockbusters under her belt and she is still seen as the most approachable actress in Hollywood...probably ever. She could date Hugh Hefner and people would still love her.

new+crop.jpg

Why Chrissy Teigen and Jennifer Lawrence might be the same person

4. They both have zero social media presence

They're keeping us guessing. Neither has a Twitter account and have spoken of their lack of intention of ever changing that. "Everybody was talking yesterday about Twitter and Instagram and Tumblr. It was really confusing me and overwhelming me. I literally started losing my breath," Jen said about her lack of online activity.

Jennifer-Lawrence-Nicholas-Hoult-took-selfie-table.jpg

5. They both experienced high profile splits

With Chris and Gwyneth's shock separation announcement after 11 years of marriage, the rumour mill went into overdrive as to why. Jennifer also split with her X-Men co-star 'months ago' (seriously, they really haven't talked about it). Now of course, they have both been mentioned as contributing factors behind their respective break-ups - a 'fact' that was left out until their 'romance' was revealed this week.

use.jpg

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-features/5-reasons-why-chris-martin-and-jennifer-lawrence-are-tabloid-gold-30523049.html

PMSLLLLLLLLLL yeah Im totally over this too, makes me so annoyed, but okay you asked and I will answer :)

WHAT IS PMSL?

I DONT UNDERSTAND. :|

SOOOOOO

ARE THEY REALLY TOGETHER NOW? PROOF SOME PHOTOS PLEASE *I bet you dont have one :wacky:* :P