✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw its stupid how people think they are actually dating

Its all PR imho...JLaw just got a release date on a film she made 2 flipping years ago...seems rather odd only now this dud of a film is getting a release date next month......and tbh GS is doing okay, sliding down the charts as most albums do over time, but getting them back in the spotlight with iHeartRadio and a few well placed radio adverts maybe a few small US dates to make some money, gear up for the supposed 2015 tour... is a smart move...its a PR win win for both of them imho.

Ok This made me laugh

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2014/aug/28/chris-martin-gwyneth-paltrow-mindless-coldplay-groupies

Poor Chris Martin – at the mercy of the mindless Coldplay groupies

Gwyneth Paltrow might have consciously uncoupled from her singer ex, but that doesn't mean she's not looking out for him

• The celebrity psychics getting it spectacularly wrong

•  

Chris-Martin-of-Coldplay-009.jpg Chris Martin: 'Help! Here come the mindless Coldplay groupies!' Photograph: Tim Mosenfelder/Getty Images

Confusion seems to reign in the press regarding the state of Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's conscious uncoupling. Drawing heavily on reports from "impeccably placed sources", one magazine reports that Paltrow is inconsolable at the news that her estranged husband is apparently dating Jennifer Lawrence; another has her raising a foaming goblet of Goop gingerbread chai in Martin and Lawrence's direction and toasting their future happiness. It's almost as if the authors of the articles are just making it up as they go along. And yet, one detail in Grazia's report of the Paltrow/Martin separation grabbed LiS's attention. It was a quote from An Insider: "Gwyneth loves that Jen isn't like a lot of the mindless groupies who throw themselves at Chris."

Ah, the famous mindless Coldplay groupies: you just don't hear enough about them, do you? Young women drawn, like moths to a flame, by Coldplay's mythic reputation for excess and debauchery, their crazy quest for libertine kicks leading them backstage, into the court of the self-styled "24-7 bad boyz" of rock'n'roll. You call them mindless, but aren't they simply girls driven to hormonal distraction by the constant crotch-level bombardment of Coldplay's music: the primal, urgent sexual intensity of Fix You, the dangling invitation to amoral hedonism implicit in every filthy note of The Scientist? Not for nothing has the phrase "lock up your daughters – Coldplay are in town" become such a well-worn part of the 21st-century lexicon.

It must seem like such fun. So raw, so freeing to be in the presence of Coldplay, who care nothing for society's petty mores and conventions, musical outlaws who live their lives according to Aleister Crowley's famous dictum: "Do what thou wilt." But there's a darker side to the world of the mindless Coldplay groupie, blithely yielding her all for the chance to "walk on the wild side" for one night with The Last Gang in Town. Feelings are hurt and hearts are broken, because in the badlands where Coldplay dwell, a man's got to travel alone, with only his three buddies, an open bottle of Jack and a switchblade for company: there's no room for chicks riding pillion when you live your life halfway between the gutter and the stars like the Every Teardrop is a Waterfall hitmakers. And that's the harsh reality of the mindless Coldplay groupie: thank God their plight has been brought to light.

rolling :')

Jennifer's nude pictures just leaked and is going viral atm.

Well sadly we now all know she is clean shaven as opposed to GP that rocks the 70s vibe :O llololol Yeah I'm not posting the nudes on here, but you can search at will and find them lol

Guest LiquidSky
Jennifer's nude pictures just leaked and is going viral atm.

I just saw... and yes, please do not post any pictures of them here, thanks

Apparently a few female celebs and Pete Wentz's penis got hacked....some guy hacked all there iCloud's accounts and got access to their photos...and sadly some these girls and Pete Wentz, had nudes on it so he made a tumblr and twitter and showed them to the world....pretty sad tbh and very embarrassing for all :(

Wow really, people still feel awkward and funny while looking at naked people? :|

I mean, sure, it's not great that there are now pictures of her being naked all over the web. But I believe in this time and age it's not the end of the world -__-

If I was in her shoes I'd shrug it off. If people ask stupid questions, just ask them why they even looked her nudes up.

Wow really, people still feel awkward and funny while looking at naked people? :|

I mean, sure, it's not great that there are now pictures of her being naked all over the web. But I believe in this time and age it's not the end of the world -__-

If I was in her shoes I'd shrug it off. If people ask stupid questions, just ask them why they even looked her nudes up.

I think its more Americans do...its still seriously taboo to show your boobs or parts there without being freaked out on ( and dont hate, I'm half American and live there half the year, so shhhh lol )

Apparently a few female celebs and Pete Wentz's penis got hacked....some guy hacked all there iCloud's accounts and got access to their photos...and sadly some these girls and Pete Wentz, had nudes on it so he made a tumblr and twitter and showed them to the world....pretty sad tbh and very embarrassing for all :(

As a man, I cringed