✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence

Guest LiquidSky

From the comment section of a new article

Gemma86, Perth, United Kingdom, 17 hours ago

I think she's dating Liam Hemsworth and they're keeping it a secret so they don't have to discuss it during hunger games interviews. A couple of pics have appeared on twitter of them out eating and heading to dinner, also he was at the Coldplay concert with her and Elizabeth Banks posted a picture of them on twitter while in New York, taken when she was meant to be there visiting Chris. Liam also just bought a house in Malibu, in the same neighbourhood as Chris martin. No way would Chris go out on a date to such public places, he's only been getting photographed so much with the ex since they split. I hear rumours this story is also to take the light off Gwyneth for having an affair and that the guy left his wife for her. I also saw a blind item online that suggested they were secretly dating.. I need to get out more

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2759906/Jennifer-Lawrence-spotted-Malibu-visiting-Chris-Martins-beach-house.html#ixzz3DgJLd8lr

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this theory is true it's fucking brilliant, better than far fetched soap operas on day time tv

Da da dah....On today's episode of 'The Bold and the Beautiful'....

I guess this is why the media instigate such stories because it sells stuff i.e magazines, papers. It's called propaganda. Why people even buy into this crap is beyond me...Each to their own of course!

Okay I actually thought Dear Lord why did someone waste their time actually writing this....

http://rumorfix.com/2014/09/jennifer-lawrence-yells-youre-hot-chris-martin-concert/

Bellylaugh: Dear Lord is quite right Greengoose. Quote "She kept screaming you're so hot, You're so hot, She was loving it" Unquote . Please. I don't actually get how people can believe that? And anyway.... clearly that type of language needs to be saved for the bedroom :honestly:

Bellylaugh: Dear Lord is quite right Greengoose. Quote "She kept screaming you're so hot, You're so hot, She was loving it" Unquote . Please. I don't actually get how people can believe that? And anyway.... clearly that type of language needs to be saved for the bedroom :honestly:

That article says she was in the 10th row, but other reports say she was in the balcony. Sounds like people are making things up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That article says she was in the 10th row, but other reports say she was in the balcony. Sounds like people are making things up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you go Scuba? Did you see her? And after the Scientist Chris asked for the lights to be turned up and media reports say he yelled out "I see you" and waved up to the balcony where she was suposedly sitting....any insight on that?

Did you go Scuba? Did you see her? And after the Scientist Chris asked for the lights to be turned up and media reports say he yelled out "I see you" and waved up to the balcony where she was suposedly sitting....any insight on that?

Yes, I was there. I was in the 6th row and I didn't hear the person yelling "you're hot" nonstop like that article claims; I just heard the general fan girl "I love you" screams from all directions. Chris looked up and gestured/waved in the same general direction in the balcony several times but from where I was sitting I couldn't see who he was looking at. Towards the end he said that most of the concert-goers were friends and family, so he could have been looking at someone else important.

Regarding saying "I see you" after The Scientist, I thought he was just referring to the balcony audience in general (he asked for the lights to be turned on so he could say hello to everyone at the top, then he said to the group "I see you but can't really hear you").

Sorry I can't give any conclusive insights on JLaw!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I was there. I was in the 6th row and I didn't hear the person yelling "you're hot" nonstop like that article claims; I just heard the general fan girl "I love you" screams from all directions. Chris looked up and gestured/waved in the same general direction in the balcony several times but from where I was sitting I couldn't see who he was looking at. Towards the end he said that most of the concert-goers were friends and family, so he could have been looking at someone else important.

Regarding saying "I see you" after The Scientist, I thought he was just referring to the balcony audience in general (he asked for the lights to be turned on so he could say hello to everyone at the top, then he said to the group "I see you but can't really hear you").

Sorry I can't give any conclusive insights on JLaw!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lmaoooooooo you are just awesome! I'm glad you had a great time x