✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha the heck why even getting John Mayer involved lol

I feel that all that celebrity-related business is kind of like most group of friends: if you're the only one who's single, you're bound to be strongly encouraged to date literally anyone who suddenly becomes single too. It's like they're perpetuating that super annoying tradition on an internationally famous scale :nod:

I feel that all that celebrity-related business is kind of like most group of friends: if you're the only one who's single, you're bound to be strongly encouraged to date literally anyone who suddenly becomes single too. It's like they're perpetuating that super annoying tradition on an internationally famous scale :nod:

Always money comes first at hand :nod:

It's funny how the recent articles are stating that they have taken their relationship "public" by appearing together for dinner last week with Chris' friends. Doesn't seem like much of a public relationship without any pictures together. Funny thing is the next day there were about 20 pics of Chris and Gwyneth at a restaurant with their kids--doesn't seem too hard for the paparazzi to track down Chris, so there should be lots of pics of Jennifer and Chris if this were all real.

Why thank you! :lol: But trust me you DON'T wanna be in my brain, not even for a minute :laugh3: It's full of uhhh

hmmm

lemme find a picture that might come close what it looks like in my head *rummages through pictures*

OH YEAH

this one is kinda accurate:

tumblr_lqr3unz6Og1qlgvsd.gif

it's very messy in here :wacko:

I'm not sure what I was expecting, or if I expected anything less.

I'm not sure what I was expecting, or if I expected anything less.
Well I hope I've met your unexpected expectations then, although I expect nothing.

Go on then...show that spoiler....such bright, natural light is going to beam on through anyway :sparkles: :)

LOOOOL don't be too sure about that! :laugh3:

look here: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/102948-Chris-Martin-and-Jennifer-Lawrence?p=5690411&viewfull=1#post5690411 :awesome:

It's really annoying that they keep saying that it is true.. like it's a fact. It's even on the radio!

/mediaworld

Not that my opinion has any cred here any longer...but I think it's true. For me, the proof is in his not saying a word in the previously posted video, when asked at the airport. He is one who definitely says what he's thinking/feeling, and to say nothing at all in regards to the question, speaks volumes. If it were a lie, I think he would laugh and say, "No, that's a lie!"...IMHO.

EDIT: I think it's a good coupling, BTW. They both deserve some fun. Both were regular nobodies at one time in their lives who have sky rocketed to uber fame, they're both down to earth and funny. They have a lot in common. I approve. I like her better than GP.

jen plays the step mother on the next episode:

Chris Martin has been in a semi-secret relationship with Jennifer Lawrence, the actress that Hollywood fell in love with, for some months now. But despite their growing relationship, sources indicate that Martin has yet to introduce his new girlfriend to his children with Gwyneth Paltrow.

An old saying claims that you are not really a man's girlfriend until you meet his friends and family and he introduces you to them as such. If that doesn't happen, chances are that you're just a side dish and not the main course.

Martin is keeping Jennifer well away from home, because of his ties to Gwyneth Paltrow

People reports that Martin and Lawrence have been going out for romantic dates for some time now, but the Coldplay frontman is keeping her well away from his family. A source tells us that “Jen has made a few visits to his Malibu house. Chris seems very respectful of Gwyneth and feels more comfortable spending time with Jen away from his family.”

This is in keeping with previous reports which indicated that Chris and Gwyneth were still very much on friendly terms and were working together on raising their two children. However, both he and Gwyneth have found someone else to share their bed at night, so it's odd that Chris is opting to keep Jennifer away from his children.

Chris and Gwyneth still share parental responsibilities, have silent agreement to keep partners out of the house

The source confirms that, while the two parents continue to raise their children together and share parenting responsibilities, Chris hesitates to mix romance with family.

There is speculation that the couple has a silent agreement in place not to bring potential partners at home, as Gwyneth has also been keeping her producer boyfriend Brad Falchuk away from home. They have instead spent time in expensive resorts in Utah.

There is no denying that Gwyneth can't stand Lawrence, because Martin chose a partner that was so vastly different from her, thus indicating that he was tired of being with someone like her. Whereas Gwyneth is pretentious and pompous at all times, with a huge ego and an even bigger chip on her shoulder, Lawrence is said to be down to Earth, easy-going, and the loveliest girl you could meet.

So maybe Martin is doing the right thing in keeping the two women in his life, the ex and the current, far apart from each other, lest they meet and either make a scene or get into an argument. For now, Jennifer is going to have to make due with just Chris Martin and wait some more to meet his kids.

note: I didn't read the whole article.

Not that my opinion has any cred here any longer...but I think it's true. For me, the proof is in his not saying a word in the previously posted video, when asked at the airport. He is one who definitely says what he's thinking/feeling, and to say nothing at all in regards to the question, speaks volumes. If it were a lie, I think he would laugh and say, "No, that's a lie!"...IMHO.

EDIT: I think it's a good coupling, BTW. They both deserve some fun. Both were regular nobodies at one time in their lives who have sky rocketed to uber fame, they're both down to earth and funny. They have a lot in common. I approve. I like her better than GP.

he's a private dude anyway, there's a reason people were all OMG SO SHOCK when the zane lowe interview happened and he actually talked somewhat about something so personal for once