✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe some VIP people wont be interested in that and hand some of us their tickets ?

If you get a wristband to attend the afterparty you might be lucky that people will give you theirs when they are leaving. I've seen it happen like this before.

If you get a wristband to attend the afterparty you might be lucky that people will give you theirs when they are leaving. I've seen it happen like this before.

I can 100% verify that. Just hang around the VIP area and look out for drunk people that won't be let in or something, maybe they will give you their wristbands.

I can 100% verify that. Just hang around the VIP area and look out for drunk people that won't be let in or something, maybe they will give you their wristbands.

Guess i need to stop by at your place tomorrow morning on my way to the airport and pick up a little something something. After all a wristband is a wristband, isnt it :wink3:

I have never seen Coldplay perform more than 80 mins max. This is one thing that annoys me about their concerts. And they do play encores but they are included in the 75-80 mins. When you are just warm, they say this will be our last song now (at around 60 mins) and everybody goes WHAT? Then I hear stories of Bon Jovi and U2 playing 2- 2 1/2 hours.

Hi everyone!

Maybe I missed the post, but can anyone tell me, if the show will be broadcasted. A big TANKS in advance!

An to all of you lucky ones - have a lot of fun tomorrow. I'll be with you in my mind!

Nop. No broadcast planed.

Sent via Tapatalk