✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

so I heard from a friend today who got VIP Tickets, that Aftershowparty will be in the Doppelkegel.

So Concert is probably in the Auditorium.

VIP tickets?!!? Damn, do we need to worry about early entrances? :/

Also before concert do you think it'll be able to call in and make sure which room will it be on to know where to wait? and ask them if we can actually wait indoors to not to freeze off? :laugh3:

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VIP tickets?!!? Damn, do we need to worry about early entrances? :/

Also before concert do you think it'll be able to call in and make sure which room will it be on to know where to wait? and ask them if we can actually wait indoors to not to freeze off? :laugh3:

I wrote concert agency. But was told we don't are allowed to wait inside. Venue closes doors 4 pm. Now we know why. .for the VIP lounge.

I wrote concert agency. But was told we don't are allowed to wait inside. Venue closes doors 4 pm. Now we know why. .for the VIP lounge.

Well those two is the suckiest things I've heard so far. We can wait outstide for God knows how many hours yet might not get front row thanks to VIPs -.- Does your friend happen to know how many tickets are there for VIP? I'm still hoping we might get a chance as they won't be a row full of VIPs...

Well those two is the suckiest things I've heard so far. We can wait outstide for God knows how many hours yet might not get front row thanks to VIPs -.- Does your friend happen to know how many tickets are there for VIP? I'm still hoping we might get a chance as they won't be a row full of VIPs...

nobody knows how many VIP tickets are given away..

hope so, too

so do you know if there will be any live stream for the concert? I googled but couldn't find anything.

Maybe Germans heard some announcements from the local radios.... :rolleyes:

So far no hints about a live stream :( IF there is a radio I suppose Bayern 3 could tape it and broadcast it later during holidays or so, MAYBE...

Keep all ears. :)

Anybody got any good tips for queing up before?:) Seems like its gonna be cold. Like how long before is it worth queing? What to bring..food I suppose!?:) thanks!

one thing I'm worried about is the way we gonna queue. I mean if it was a closed place we could just wait outside/they'd have some sort of bars maybe but now it closes down at 4... so we gonna just wait by the door while normal people go in and out? XD

So I stumbled across this page because I was looking for more info about this show. I actually live in the States and I won a radio station contest so they're flying me out there for this on Friday! I'm insanely excited! They notified me today and are working out the flight details so I should have more information tomorrow. I won through Warner Music so if they tell me more information than the public knows, I'll be sure to post here so you guys have a heads up :)

So I stumbled across this page because I was looking for more info about this show. I actually live in the States and I won a radio station contest so they're flying me out there for this on Friday! I'm insanely excited! They notified me today and are working out the flight details so I should have more information tomorrow. I won through Warner Music so if they tell me more information than the public knows, I'll be sure to post here so you guys have a heads up :)

congrats :)