✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey friends listen listen listen! =D Today I finally got my answer from the Oracle, I asked if the concert will be a GS only concert and it answered: It's a full-length gig but I have no idea what the set list may be. I'd imagine there will be songs from Parachutes onwards ;-)

Well that would be great!!!!

Hey friends listen listen listen! =D Today I finally got my answer from the Oracle, I asked if the concert will be a GS only concert and it answered: It's a full-length gig but I have no idea what the set list may be. I'd imagine there will be songs from Parachutes onwards ;-)

Well that would be great!!!!

oh yeah :)

We are in for a full show. Great news. Hopefully with something from every album. Remember, for some reason the show starts at 7 instead of the usual 9pm StageTime. And when i remember correctly, they have soundchecked A Rush Of Blood To The Head in Cologne back in April. Maybe we are in for a real treat...

Sent via Tapatalk

We are in for a full show. Great news. Hopefully with something from every album. Remember, for some reason the show starts at 7 instead of the usual 9pm StageTime. And when i remember correctly, they have soundchecked A Rush Of Blood To The Head in Cologne back in April. Maybe we are in for a real treat...

Sent via Tapatalk

AROBTTH live, I never heared it live before, Imagine it in the LIVE 2003 version OMG