Has anybody else noticed this?

42Escapist

Okay so I posted the original and mirrored picture for you riddle solving fans:

http://i.imgur.com/DjHPKIK.jpg

In all of time … in all space … another time.. in another place

they fly on … fly on … I always... look up to the sky

when the world means nothing to me... when the pain just

Wait for your call love... meet me again... in the rain

secret nobody knows... no one ever hears...

every human life is irreplaceable, therefore it is a gift

tell me you love me

light on

yay Coldplay lyrics!

Okay so I posted the original and mirrored picture for you riddle solving fans:

http://i.imgur.com/DjHPKIK.jpg

In all of time … in all space … another time.. in another place

they fly on … fly on … I always... look up to the sky

when the world means nothing to me... when the pain just

Wait for your call love... meet me again... in the rain

secret nobody knows... no one ever hears...

every human life is irreplaceable, therefore it is a gift

tell me you love me

light on

yay Coldplay lyrics!

Ooohh, thank you! :)

Why does the first line (In all of time, in all of space, another time, another place) really remind me of X&Y? It's probably just lyrics from a scrapped song. But. IDK, it feels like it has some meaning behind it.. :inquisitive:

^ Who knows, at this point they can do whatever they want... Ah no, that maybe will happen when the Parlophone deal is over. For now, and I have to say that it is a pity for me, I also don't think that they will make something like X&Y. And probably neither like Parachutes or AROBTTH. But let's hope that at least is similar to VLV... I think that is the closest think that LP7 could sound like, both in music and overall in lyrics, because Ghost Story lyrics are poor than any of the other albums...

^ Who knows, at this point they can do whatever they want... Ah no, that maybe will happen when the Parlophone deal is over. For now, and I have to say that it is a pity for me, I also don't think that they will make something like X&Y. And probably neither like Parachutes or AROBTTH. But let's hope that at least is similar to VLV... I think that is the closest think that LP7 could sound like, both in music and overall in lyrics, because Ghost Story lyrics are poor than any of the other albums...

I think there were some good and some completely cringe-worthy. But yeah, a VLV/ARoBttH styled album with and MX kind of tour for LP7 would make me very happy! :D

at least is similar to VLV[/color]... I think that is the closest think that LP7 could sound like, both in music and overall in lyrics, because Ghost Story lyrics are poor than any of the other albums...

are you saying that viva had poor lyrics and/or musicality? for me, viva had some of the best lyrical compositions and composition. so if lp7 is anything near that, i would be very happy.

• Like 1

^ Not at all, you have misinterpreted my words. In fact, it's the opposite. I mean that I want LP7 to be like VLV (and after that I have said in music and lyrics), because it's brilliant. So looking at the progression of music in MX and GS, and songs like the bonus tracks from GS, I think that LP7 could be a mix of both and similar to VLV regarding music. And regarding lyrics, I hope it is better than MX and GS overall and more like the 4 first albums.

So, summing up, lots of people would be very happy with a VLV kind of album.

• 2 years later...