✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Has anybody else noticed this?

42Escapist

I was looking through the free Ghost Stories lyric booklet and found that in the zoomed in images of Mila Fürstová's cover artwork there are a few lyrics written in one of the sections. Most are lyrics from O, Oceans, Another's Arms, Ghost Story, etc. However, I noticed that 3 sets of lyrics are written as if they are mirror images. So, I held a mirror in front of my computer screen in order to read them. One set is from Oceans but the other 2 are unfamiliar. The one on the top says "in all of time.. in all space..... another time.. in another place." The set on the bottom says "most human life is irreplaceable, Therefore it is a life."

Has anybody else noticed these? What could they mean?

I was looking through the free Ghost Stories lyric booklet and found that in the zoomed in images of Mila Fürstová's cover artwork there are a few lyrics written in one of the sections. Most are lyrics from O, Oceans, Another's Arms, Ghost Story, etc. However, I noticed that 3 sets of lyrics are written as if they are mirror images. So, I held a mirror in front of my computer screen in order to read them. One set is from Oceans but the other 2 are unfamiliar. The one on the top says "in all of time.. in all space..... another time.. in another place." The set on the bottom says "most human life is irreplaceable, Therefore it is a life."

Has anybody else noticed these? What could they mean?

Oh my God...miracles. Behold the Glory...

When I watched the album release, I categorized these lyrics in the same place as all the words that show up on Coldplay's stage, instruments, and clothing. Sometimes it felt like the Viva guitars were repainted every show... not to mention all the stuff hidden on the MX wall:)

The set on the bottom says "most human life is irreplaceable, Therefore it is a life."

interesting find! :thinking:

I might be wrong, but in that last line I read this: " every human life is irreplaceable. Therefore it is a gift."

before that row of dots in the end, could that be another word, mabye a name? or is it only some track in the printing plate :thinking:

better resolution would be needed.

• 2 weeks later...
The bottom one says "Light On" I think.a4336d77308e9289123a9f36f914d25b.jpg

Yeah I'm having trouble reading the bottom line.

The rest, to me, reads like this:

meet me again....

no one ever hears...

life is irr???, therefore it is a ....

tell me you love me...