✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another pretentious nostalgic thread made by someone who hasn't been on here in a while

Coldplay

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you left (and unfriended me on facebook jerk)

I DONT REMEMBER DOING THAT I HAVENT EVEN USED FACEBOOK IN YEARS IM SORRY

151.151 posts....

And then people call me the Biggest Spammer :rolleyes:

You've met your match!

As someone who hasn't been here that long...how did you post that much?

spent a lot of time on here...the forum was very active back in the day...i spammed a lot...

• Like 1

me and a couple of friends once had a bit of a posting competiton and I made more than 100 posts in a day. I thought that was quite something but my friend, who had been on this forum for a bit longer, disagreed. 100 posts per day used to be the norm back in 2009 apparently haha

Wish I had been a Coldplayer back then, it must have been so awesome both in the forums and just generally with the band.

You've met your match!

Good, cause I'm actually a little tired of being voted Biggest Spammer again and again (with the exception of 2016, where I think @Nie took the crown, if I remember correctly :D Oh who would ever wanna be king ?)

As someone who hasn't been here that long...how did you post that much?

Well back in 2009 the forum was basically as active as a popular reddit thread, or like a really busy chat room. You basically had like 200 online at the same time and two thirds of them were typing their fingers raw LOL.

Sometimes it was hard answering to people in a thread because once you posted your comment, the thread had grown 3 more pages.

• Like 1

Well back in 2009 the forum was basically as active as a popular reddit thread, or like a really busy chat room. You basically had like 200 online at the same time and two thirds of them were typing their fingers raw LOL.

Sometimes it was hard answering to people in a thread because once you posted your comment, the thread had grown 3 more pages.

Wow that sounds amazing! I wish I wasn't a nine year old kid who only had a vague idea of who Coldplay was then...

• Like 1

• 4 years later...