✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another pretentious nostalgic thread made by someone who hasn't been on here in a while

Coldplay

Heyyyy who remembers me!!! Where is everyone, hey remember X, Y, and Z those were good times huh................... yeahhh... gooood times :smug: Remember the old crew, A, B, C, D, and E oh yeah I miss them so much

Yeah so let's talk for a few posts about things that happened 5 years ago to alienate new members. Then this thread can die and another idiot who doesn't go on here anymore can make another thread like this in a month or two

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg hi! i don't think i ever talked to you personally much but i do remember you! what's your name again, if i may ask?

and hi thalia, we're talking on tinychat right now :P

I'm Afi but call me grids if you wish ;)

I do remember you too (but I never get to know your name oops :P)! I think I mostly was online around X&Y and VLV era, I wasnt really present during MX era though but I knew that Coldplaying got really busy during those times! I made so many friends here back then and I was only like 13 when I started haha! Hope you're doing well :)

i do remember you christa, no worries! good to see you around :) what have you been up to?

hi afi, i'm dee. i remember you from viva and mx era which is when i spent a lot of time on here. yeah i joined when i was 11 or 12... that's so young omg. and thanks!

i think it's so odd that the off-topic section of the forums are so quiet now!

i do remember you christa, no worries! good to see you around :) what have you been up to?

hi afi, i'm dee. i remember you from viva and mx era which is when i spent a lot of time on here. yeah i joined when i was 11 or 12... that's so young omg. and thanks!

i think it's so odd that the off-topic section of the forums are so quiet now!

Yeah :) Have you changed your username though? Cause you got lucky to get the username of 'Coldplay' :lol:

How old are you now do you mind if I ask btw? :wacko:

Livin the life here in NY! where are you now?

i live in LA (sneers at you)

kidding hahaha, i'm hoping i can visit there soon, there is so much rich culture and interesting things to see, but perhaps when it's not so cold :embarrassed:

Yeah :) Have you changed your username though? Cause you got lucky to get the username of 'Coldplay' :lol:

How old are you now do you mind if I ask btw? :wacko:

it used to be dee, yeah haha

i asked ian jokingly if he could change my name to coldplay, and i woke up one morning and my login wasnt working and he ACTUALLY changed it hahaha

i'm 17 :) you?

i live in LA (sneers at you)

kidding hahaha, i'm hoping i can visit there soon, there is so much rich culture and interesting things to see, but perhaps when it's not so cold :embarrassed:

it used to be dee, yeah haha

i asked ian jokingly if he could change my name to coldplay, and i woke up one morning and my login wasnt working and he ACTUALLY changed it hahaha

i'm 17 :) you?

Haha awesome :lol: I'm 21 now, feels so old hahah :P

Hello strangers, you saved me from creating a thread to aliante people with my old memories and nostalgic thoughts ^^

Ps. Yeah i was way too bored so i decided to sign in for a bit.

*checks Join Date*

Cat-eyes-dilate.gif

holy damn UR OLD

And yes that's meant to sound extraordinary respectul :wacky:

• Like 1

Heyyyy who remembers me!!! Where is everyone, hey remember X, Y, and Z those were good times huh................... yeahhh... gooood times :smug: Remember the old crew, A, B, C, D, and E oh yeah I miss them so much

Yeah so let's talk for a few posts about things that happened 5 years ago to alienate new members. Then this thread can die and another idiot who doesn't go on here anymore can make another thread like this in a month or two

whoa man don't gotta put it so harshly, think of the newbies

Dee! The off topic is pretty dead cause the ol' crew has moved to facebook or tc

yeah i know, i can't believe tc is still alive after almost 2 years omg

i still talk to anette and greg every day on skype, idk if you guys have skype

I remember you but I don't think we've ever talked

Hi :cheesy:

i remember you! when you used to be the master. i think we did talk a bit, either way i remember you

how are you? how come you're still here? :P

Hello strangers, you saved me from creating a thread to aliante people with my old memories and nostalgic thoughts ^^

Ps. Yeah i was way too bored so i decided to sign in for a bit.

awwwww rennie, i do miss you so so much

i hope you're doing well. i really miss talking to you :(

holy damn UR OLD

And yes that's meant to sound extraordinary respectul :wacky:

Goddamn 2003 I was like even not knowing Coldplay even exist. :lol:

y'all are mean as hell to ren he's the most chill person here omg :disappointed:

whoa man don't gotta put it so harshly, think of the newbies

f**k the newbies man

Why hello there Dee, welcome back! :cheesy:

hey gorgeous celine :blush:

i keep forgettting to visit TC like a dork

i have skype, i just need a reason to boot it up (my rl friends turned the chat group we had going into LoL and animu talk rip)

i keep forgettting to visit TC like a dork

i have skype, i just need a reason to boot it up (my rl friends turned the chat group we had going into LoL and animu talk rip)