✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another pretentious nostalgic thread made by someone who hasn't been on here in a while

Coldplay

:rolleyes:

:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:

Woaaaahhhhh haha

*keeps starring at this thread*

i knowwww mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

the good old days, huh :smoking:

Oh Hi Dee! You wouldn't know me but I remember you. :sneaky:

why are you all saying i wouldn't remember you like i have the attention span of a insect or smth

i do remember you keaton haha. how have you been?

i've been having a big buster keaton netflix marathon this weekend haha so your name reminded me of that. have you seen any old buster keaton films?

i keep forgettting to visit TC like a dork

i have skype, i just need a reason to boot it up (my rl friends turned the chat group we had going into LoL and animu talk rip)

me too, every once in a while i go and am shocked that it's not dead yet

to be fair you have a weird alien time zone that none of us are ever up for, so it would've been hard for you anyway

do you need the links to the room? i think they keep changing it because this creepy woman who pretends to be ale comes there and just stays and quietly listens... all the time :\

Hey Dee :cheesy:

not sure if you remember me though :blank:

I really need to come back to this site, all the friends I made here :dreamy:

hi celien!

are you still watching doctor who? i need to catch up... i started to not watch because i didn't really like season 6 but i heard that peter capaldi is a fantastic doctor! i'm not surprised though, i think it's partly a return to old who to have a doctor that doesn't look like he's a freshman college student haha

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you all saying i wouldn't remember you like i have the attention span of a insect or smth

i do remember you keaton haha. how have you been?

i've been having a big buster keaton netflix marathon this weekend haha so your name reminded me of that. have you seen any old buster keaton films?

I've been good thanks. Just been busy with school and what not, the usual. Oh Buster Keaton haha, great actor. I haven't seen any of his films but I heard they are great to watch! Any particular ones stand out? And

How are you Dee? How have you been? I hope you are doing well.

me too, every once in a while i go and am shocked that it's not dead yet

to be fair you have a weird alien time zone that none of us are ever up for, so it would've been hard for you anyway

do you need the links to the room? i think they keep changing it because this creepy woman who pretends to be ale comes there and just stays and quietly listens... all the time :\

i only have the last one that was PM'd to me, might have to just keep the tab open and lurk until someone shows up lel

why on earth out of all people would one pretend to be ale

what is this

and how have they not figured out how this lurker gets the link :P

Not sure what propelled me to log on today but I did :nice:

Dee <3

Bread <3

i have you on facebook but this still feels weird haha because we haven't talked in so long! i might be mistaken but you're getting married now, right? omg that's wonderful :wacky:

I've been good thanks. Just been busy with school and what not, the usual. Oh Buster Keaton haha, great actor. I haven't seen any of his films but I heard they are great to watch! Any particular ones stand out? And

How are you Dee? How have you been? I hope you are doing well.

i am, thanks! i'm finishing up high school (i think you're one year ahead of me, so already graduated? congrats btw)

and i'm realizing that i don't want to go into electrical engineering at all and all the fields i do like will likely make me very poor :nice: but that's ok because i'm really excited !!!

erm, you can't get any better than sherlock jr, it's on netflix and just a bit over half an hour ^^

---

you guys should check out the coldplaying group if you have facebook, i'm doing a really lax version of the cping mixtape exchange (spotify/youtube playlists are encouraged, for starters, and playlists can be shorter and deadlines are really lax) so yeah if you guys are interested, a lot of the older coldplayers are joining and also some people who have nothing to do with the forum but have cool tastes, so there's some variety there

but yeah if you have facebook, search up a group called Virtual Mixtape Exchange

i only have the last one that was PM'd to me, might have to just keep the tab open and lurk until someone shows up lel

why on earth out of all people would one pretend to be ale

what is this

and how have they not figured out how this lurker gets the link :P

pm'd you :kiss:

I'm missing the time where the forum got flooded and most users shared their personal stories and I even remember the time where I broke my arm and still even posted a thread about it by typing only one hand :P

*There were days when my English skills was just awful I was only like 16 I dont think everybody understood it hahah*

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/55991-this-is-the-hurtest-thing-i-ve-ever-felt-with-(?highlight=

Apparently it happened 5 years ago. Old times indeed!

hi celien!

are you still watching doctor who? i need to catch up... i started to not watch because i didn't really like season 6 but i heard that peter capaldi is a fantastic doctor! i'm not surprised though, i think it's partly a return to old who to have a doctor that doesn't look like he's a freshman college student haha

Yeah I'm still watching doctor who, though I'm more listening and reading it actually. The Matt Smith period wasn't that good and now I've discovered those audio adventures of classic doctors :wacky:

Capaldi is an amazing doctor! just skip all the rest and start with his season, you don't need to see what happens before, there are flash backs when you need them :nice:

^You had already disappeared when I started posting but your posts were so funny

why did you disappear? :angry:

I remember circa-June 2012 rolled around and everything smelled like body odor and rancid ketchup...must have been a new member, I dunno.

Bread <3

i have you on facebook but this still feels weird haha because we haven't talked in so long! i might be mistaken but you're getting married now, right? omg that's wonderful :wacky:

omg that would be SO embarrassing if you had been mistaken. But yes I found some rando willing to spend the rest of his life with me. Didn't realize my soulmate would be so short and so bald :P

But yes I got engaged and moved to Seattle since I fell off the grid. I poke on every once in a while. Within five-ish seconds I see something that pisses me off and I quickly escape. Repeat monthly x 24 and here we are.

But yeah you're my Facebook friend too! I don't use that much either but I'm always on messenger on my phone. Gimme a shout gurl, I'll do the same.

10501996_10154416221635693_1148783447107270_n.jpg?oh=d4dab9ebdc23855b2c529bcf9a474d76&oe=54D25AC1

^ Took me like ten minutes to figure out how to do that...damn buttons moved around :uhoh:

• 2 weeks later...
Heyyyy who remembers me!!! Where is everyone, hey remember X, Y, and Z those were good times huh................... yeahhh... gooood times :smug: Remember the old crew, A, B, C, D, and E oh yeah I miss them so much

Yeah so let's talk for a few posts about things that happened 5 years ago to alienate new members. Then this thread can die and another idiot who doesn't go on here anymore can make another thread like this in a month or two

Oh yeah, so this thread is what it is all about :nod: