✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another pretentious nostalgic thread made by someone who hasn't been on here in a while

Coldplay

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Holy Shit! I had such a hard time trying to make this stupid computer show me the typing thing!

I felt a bit nostalgic today, so I came back for a bit! Hi Everyone :) I hope everyone has been well! I have missed this site! My free time got cut off so ridiculously that I had not been able to come back sooner. Say Hi to everyone else for me!

• Like 2

Holy Shit! I had such a hard time trying to make this stupid computer show me the typing thing!

I felt a bit nostalgic today, so I came back for a bit! Hi Everyone :) I hope everyone has been well! I have missed this site! My free time got cut off so ridiculously that I had not been able to come back sooner. Say Hi to everyone else for me!

:shocked2: DIANA! An old visitor of the legendary coldplaying pub :cheesy: Hi! How have you been?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello from the Far East (although Afi already has)!

Sparkle here, mostly active during VLV and halfway through MX then life happened :) How's everyone??

Been a fan since 2000, I remember being a member of coldplay.com when they used to have fans login but I don't remember my username anymore.

Hello again! It's good to see some familiar usernames posting here. :dance:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey Nick! I do remember you mate. How's life treating you?

Hey! Finally someone from back then. It's been really good since I moved out of Florida and close to the mountains. Started photography and clothing designing. How about you?!

Wow!!! Can you show some of your work here? It must be nice living close to the mountains. How come we've never really talked before? LOL I live in the City and worked 10hrs a day treating patients!

I think we all got old and just stopped trolling each other :joy:

Wow!!! Can you show some of your work here? It must be nice living close to the mountains. How come we've never really talked before? LOL I live in the City and worked 10hrs a day treating patients!

I think we all got old and just stopped trolling each other :joy:

Hey now, if Mark taught us anything it's that you're never too old to troll! Treating patients eh? Are you in the medical field? I know all about 10 hour days, they suck the life out of you! My boss actually made me leave last night with her since it was late on Friday and she wanted me to stop working. I love being by the mountains, the leaves are changing and it's gorgeous! Hmm, I'm not sure why we never did? Maybe weren't in the same threads much? I miss the golden days on here back in 2009-2010. Yeah, I can post some soon once the edits are finished. I do photography and design but still am learning and new at it. Finding a good seamstress that's not super expensive is so hard.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...