✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another pretentious nostalgic thread made by someone who hasn't been on here in a while

Coldplay

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well since some old timers are showing up....

remember when the board was hacked and the hacker took over the arnie account and gave some of us an ungodly amount of power?

That was sometime after the XY era....

good times.

omg that would have been amazing

remember when the board was hacked and the hacker took over the arnie account and gave some of us an ungodly amount of power?

good times.

omfg that sounds both bloody amazing and terrifying man what an awesome moment that must have been :awesome:

good times.

damn i feel hella new now

hi

is the tinychat still even active i never see anyone on it any more

hi aj <3

honestly im not sure, sometimes reilly, emily, kat, or thalia are on, but it seems like its just coincidence if they are :(

Tell me about it

cool-granny.jpg

It's really weird because at the time we'd see people like Mark and Reilly were around since 2003 (5 years at that time) and go 'WOW LOL THAT'S OLD' and now we've passed that pretty well

I'll get up to a decade on another forum next year but I've probably posted only a handful of times in the past few years so that's not nearly as impressive as my continued visits here

I wasn't even around for any of the MX era. I'm practically a newborn.

I was a huge fan during the MX era though, I just had no one to talk about it with. :) I remember when I only had like two or three Coldplay songs on my iPod - think it was Talk, Life in Technicolor ii and The Hardest Part or something.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

I wasn't even around for any of the MX era. I'm practically a newborn.

I was a huge fan during the MX era though, I just had no one to talk about it with. :) I remember when I only had like two or three Coldplay songs on my iPod - think it was Talk, Life in Technicolor ii and The Hardest Part or something.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

i created this account in 2011 but this website was too intimitating for a 15 year old so i actually started posting in genuary 2013

I didn't even know what a coldplay was until about 2010. Then I started following the tour dates and album news and stuff in 2011 and somehow found this place. I don't even remember how I first came here, so maybe this is all a dream :worried: