✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Want to speak to BBC Radio 5 Live? (Grids on the Radio, Sun 07.45 UK time)

Sparky

I won't be able to do it tomorrow morning. Does anyone want to do this interview and become famous in the Coldplaying world? ;) Please reply ASAP, need to know in the next hour or two preferably FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!

It's to speak generally as a Coldplay fan and i'd assume related to their upcoming BBC appearances and what your hoping for etc..

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="" style="display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;" title="Embedded Tweet" height="210"></iframe>

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

Have you got interview questions yet? My level of English is not excellent too but I would like to try if you gave me an offer.

Wait, that person would interview a Coldplay fan not the other way around :wacko:

*See I just misread this hahah*

Needed someone who lives in the UK really, or your not gonna wanna see your phone bill!

Afi/Grids has spoken to them now and will be on BBC Radio 5 live just before 7.45am tomorrow morning :D Another Coldplay fan (who we don't know - a guy) will also be part of it!

Thanks for the offers guys :)