✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

is chris martin a punk?

twin4life

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's a punk- what's so sad is' he's a punk that can pay his way out of trouble, why do the rich get away with braking the law? why do we think it's so cute when they do? I love coldplay but this all make me sad if I break the law I will be persecuted. I'm expected to keep my calm as a human being why is he any different?

Because maybe you are able to keep your calm, he can't. The truth is he IS different because every single human being is different.

And to be honest he was never going to get any serious punishment for a first time offence and if I had the money to buy myself out of trouble, hell I'd use it!!

Oh come on. I'm not a thug so if I ever do have enough money to buy myself out of trouble it's not going to be for some huge crime.

And paparazzi have to accept there's a risk that comes with the job. You can't expect to stalk celebrities, invade their privacy, try to run them off the road, be abusive to them and not have the celebs react once in a while. They should get a proper job if they don't wanna get hurt!

I did'nt call you a thug I said some thug you don't like example OJ Simpson and Scott Peterson. If you want to be a star then you have to get use to having your pictur taken and your privacy invaded and who's to say paprazzi is not a proper job it's not my job but i'm not going to judge how they should earn their money.

Yeah but maybe he didn't want to be a star, maybe he just wanted to write and make music and he's been lumbered with all the crap that comes with it. Maybe he should try to keep his calm more, but he's only human and he does do his best to keep a low profile, whereas someone like J-Lo who does her best to maintain a high profile deserves everything she gets (paparazzi wise).

Being a paparazzi may be a job, but it's making money out of other people's misery! They could be photographers instead of stalkerazzi.

I don't think either of us is going to back down, so maybe we should agree to disagree?!