✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Update : Team Members & Honorary Coldplayers

Sparky

There are some changes to the ranks of Coldplaying as we prepare for the next Coldplay era :)

First change and a major one is a new rank, called Team Members. Anyone who is part of this new invite only rank will be in charge of Coldplaying, in a certain role, whether that's broadcasting news, making graphics for Coldplaying or one of the many roles we'll have. As an Administrator, I will still be active as usual, albeit a bit more of all rounded one and making sure everything runs smoothly. Global Moderators rank will remain the same, with the moderating of the forums. Our mods will also be part of one role so we'll all be part of the same team!

We are making the operations of Coldplaying super organised and looking to even improve our site even more and giving a chance to a lot of our loyal and active members to have their say and take Coldplaying to the next level! While still keeping the great community atmosphere :D Here are the specific roles we have:

TEAM MEMBERS :

News Team : Posting the latest news and articles on Coldplaying.com and on the social pages

Ambassadors : Representing Coldplaying outside of the site and community relations with other fan sites or pages.

Graphics Team : Supporting the other groups and making new graphics (you guessed it!) for Coldplaying.

Head Mentor : Helping new members with using the website and making sure they're comfortable in our community. Our Head Mentor will also assign other Mentors to help with this so please PM me if you would like to help and i'll add you to the list (non Team Member)

Social Teams : As a general operator of our social pages.

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

Reddit

WELCOME :

We have confirmed the first set of Team Members. These Coldplayers will have specific roles, which won't be posted yet as there could be re-shuffling still and I'll be looking to add approx 5 more members to our team very soon!

gai

grids

atlas2000

Captain Crieff

getithom

Feel free to leave your messages of congratulations :D

How Do I Apply?

We have available roles in the following : News Team, Recruiters, Ambassadors, Social Team (Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest)

Coming soon : Advertiser, Developer (IOS and Android), Podcast Team, Multimedia Guru

Available upon request if experienced in these categories : Video editor, Video presenter

You no need to be active (more so, when the new era starts) to have a role as a Team Member. It's not a problem though if you'll be away though during a certain period, just let me know and i'll sort out cover.

It's an invite only position so feel free to apply by PMing me (I may not reply due to the amount of messages but I will if you become a Team Member). You need to be an active member on the forums and have some experience in certain roles such as the News Team and the Social Team. The roles are not strictly set so please let me know what skills you have and how you can help Coldplaying :) Here's a form you can copy and paste to help :

Your preference out of the available roles : 

The skills you have :

Past online activities (e.g. owned a FB page or previously an writer/editor) :

Availability : 

HONORARY COLDPLAYERS:

The other new rank is Honorary Coldplayers. This rank is given to members who have given a lot to our community over the past 15 years. Any active ex-moderators can claim this show off rank :P Think of it as a knighthoodin the aspect that it's given out in batches and not easily. If you're an established, long term member or a returning member to the forums, feel free to PM myself or any Global Moderator to put your name down for consideration. If your contributions came before April 2014, please remind of us of your involvement :)

I wasn't aware people applied for knighthoods

In the aspect of not being given out easily and in batches (gonna change the wording on that actually as it could appear that way) :)

Of course, we can choose someone who comes to mind but its helpful to register your interest, more so for members who were previously inactive.

Referring to OP in reply above with new wording in bold:

HONORARY COLDPLAYERS:

The other new rank is Honorary Coldplayers. This rank is given to members who have given a lot to our community over the past 15 years. Any active ex-moderators can claim this show off rank :P Think of it as a knighthood in the aspect that it's given out in batches and not easily. If you're an established, long term member or a returning member to the forums, feel free to PM myself or any Global Moderator to put your name down for consideration. If your contributions came before April 2014, please remind of us of your involvement :)