✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi there

SuperSpyroFan

Hi, Coldplay are my second favourite band, The Beatles being my first favourite.

Interestingly enough, when I was a kid, I never really liked Coldplay, they used to make me feel full up, but nowadays I find their music to be really soothing and interesting, I started getting into them in 2008 when Viva La Vida caught my attention.

The songs that are intriguing me at the moment are "A Spell A Rebel Yell", "Rainy Day", "The Goldrush", and "Life in Technicolor ii" I've been listening to those quite a bit recently.

My favourite Coldplay album is X&Y, and my favourite track from that album is The Hardest Part.

And these are my favourite songs from each of their albums: (just choosing one per album)

- Parachutes [High Speed]

- A Rush of Blood to the Head [Clocks]

- X&Y [The Hardest Part]

- Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends [Violet Hill]

- Prospket's March [Rainy Day] < Always gives me a Spyro vibe. Just the way the song flows.

- Mylo Xyloto [Major Minus]

- Ghost Stories [Ghost Story]

Also, are there any Spyro the Dragon fans out there too? I'd be interested to know.

I enjoy playing the first three Spyro games on the PlayStation 1 mostly.

I mainly play them because they were a big part of my childhood, love Spyro to bits.

What ones have you played? If you've played any?

I've played a DS game only. The dawn of the dragon one. It was incredibly short, but I loved it.

I started getting into them in 2008 when Viva La Vida caught my attention.

ME TOO, well sort of. When I was young my brother bought Viva la Vida and I instantly loved that song. However I didn't get into them until Hurts Like Heaven was released as a single.

I've played a DS game only. The dawn of the dragon one. It was incredibly short, but I loved it.

I don't really enjoy the later Spyro games all that much, especially the "Legend of" series, I think they're a bit boring. I haven't played any of the handhelds though.

ME TOO, well sort of. When I was young my brother bought Viva la Vida and I instantly loved that song. However I didn't get into them until Hurts Like Heaven was released as a single.

Hurts Like Heaven is a great track, such a great way to start off the album. I do admit I prefer Coldplay's up beat songs rather than their slower ones, but I do like their slower ones as well.

Curious, I know that you play Spyro, but do you play Pokemon. Cause I love that series. :)

I used to play Pokémon Yellow, Red and Blue on my GameBoy Color way back when it first came out. Don't play it anymore though.

I still play Spyro though, I don't know why I love it so much. Just like Coldplay, I think their music is heavenly. I'll always keep calm and listen to Coldplay. lol