ūüöÄCOLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE‚ú®

CP FANS around the world

It's not a city, but a state - Northrhine Westphalia. One city is too small for Batman ;)

Ha ha! Thanks....that's funny...I heard Batman was the first one to chip away at the Berlin wall on that day back in 1989:D:lol:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a city, but a state - Northrhine Westphalia. One city is too small for Batman :wink2:

Yeah I didn't plan to reveal my hometown, because it's small and boring, so I chose the state instead AHAH

Ha ha! Thanks....that's funny...I heard Batman was the first one to chip away at the Berlin wall on that day back in 1989:D:lol:

One day I'm not checking in here and rumours about my whereabouts 26 years ago are already spreading, damn! :lol:

Yeah I didn't plan to reveal my hometown, because it's small and boring, so I chose the state instead AHAH

One day I'm not checking in here and rumours about my whereabouts 26 years ago are already spreading, damn! :lol:

Ha ha! You know right after the wall fell then the Soviet Union crumbled and the rest is literally history...you may have set that whole thing in motion :stunned::P

Oh and can you give somebody a thumbs up? I see on your profile that you have given 666....number is freaking me out man. :shocked2::thumbsup::evil2::batman:

Location: Baden-W√ľrttemberg, Germany (You can pin the state capital Stuttgart if you'd like)

Favourite Song: The Scientist

So how is your pinning going? Got enough Map Tacks?

Can't wait to see this! It's going to be amazing [emoji4]

Location: Baden-W√ľrttemberg, Germany (You can pin the state capital Stuttgart if you'd like)

Favourite Song: The Scientist

So how is your pinning going? Got enough Map Tacks?

I have 250 so far which is definitely enough for now. Started pinning it earlier today (was delayed a bit). My problem is going to be relatively smaller countries with a TON of replies (like the Netherlands and Belgium, pointed out by Blue Nails a few posts ago). Going to do my best! Will get a pic up when I get more on there. :P

I have 250 so far which is definitely enough for now. Started pinning it earlier today (was delayed a bit). My problem is going to be relatively smaller countries with a TON of replies (like the Netherlands and Belgium, pointed out by Blue Nails a few posts ago). Going to do my best! Will get a pic up when I get more on there. :P

That'll be great. Looking forward to that!

Gothenburg, Sweden.

Strawberry Swing!

NICE, FIRST ONE FROM SWEDEN!!! Thanks!:lol: (Peter Forsberg was one of the best players I've ever seen by the way….he played here in Philly for some years and was awesome to watch)!

We got two people from Sweden haha woo! (Also from gothenburg) Check my post on p.11[emoji106] dont wanna miss out on the few Swedes ;)

love this project btw! [emoji1][emoji111]ÔłŹ

UPDATE:

The map is hung and pinning has begun.

Blank Map: http://tinypic.com/r/148g2np/8

No real order to it, did a little USA, Canada, Netherlands, Belgium. Only 1 right now in the UK (Sparky) and 1 in Germany (Batman) but there are PLENTY more on the way. Please if you Netherlands Folks can perform some hostile takeover of land somewhere, I really need more real-estate for you guys. Got 10 pins in there already and it's getting a bit tight.

http://tinypic.com/r/330xniw/8

http://tinypic.com/r/27xothl/8

:parachutes::arobtth::x&y::viva::mx::ghoststories: