✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CP FANS around the world

Spraycan Soul

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a city, but a state - Northrhine Westphalia. One city is too small for Batman :wink2:

Yeah I didn't plan to reveal my hometown, because it's small and boring, so I chose the state instead AHAH

Ha ha! Thanks....that's funny...I heard Batman was the first one to chip away at the Berlin wall on that day back in 1989:D:lol:

One day I'm not checking in here and rumours about my whereabouts 26 years ago are already spreading, damn! :lol:

Yeah I didn't plan to reveal my hometown, because it's small and boring, so I chose the state instead AHAH

One day I'm not checking in here and rumours about my whereabouts 26 years ago are already spreading, damn! :lol:

Ha ha! You know right after the wall fell then the Soviet Union crumbled and the rest is literally history...you may have set that whole thing in motion :stunned::P

Oh and can you give somebody a thumbs up? I see on your profile that you have given 666....number is freaking me out man. :shocked2::thumbsup::evil2::batman:

Location: Baden-Württemberg, Germany (You can pin the state capital Stuttgart if you'd like)

Favourite Song: The Scientist

So how is your pinning going? Got enough Map Tacks?

Can't wait to see this! It's going to be amazing [emoji4]

Location: Baden-Württemberg, Germany (You can pin the state capital Stuttgart if you'd like)

Favourite Song: The Scientist

So how is your pinning going? Got enough Map Tacks?

I have 250 so far which is definitely enough for now. Started pinning it earlier today (was delayed a bit). My problem is going to be relatively smaller countries with a TON of replies (like the Netherlands and Belgium, pointed out by Blue Nails a few posts ago). Going to do my best! Will get a pic up when I get more on there. :P

I have 250 so far which is definitely enough for now. Started pinning it earlier today (was delayed a bit). My problem is going to be relatively smaller countries with a TON of replies (like the Netherlands and Belgium, pointed out by Blue Nails a few posts ago). Going to do my best! Will get a pic up when I get more on there. :P

That'll be great. Looking forward to that!

UPDATE:

The map is hung and pinning has begun.

Blank Map: http://tinypic.com/r/148g2np/8

No real order to it, did a little USA, Canada, Netherlands, Belgium. Only 1 right now in the UK (Sparky) and 1 in Germany (Batman) but there are PLENTY more on the way. Please if you Netherlands Folks can perform some hostile takeover of land somewhere, I really need more real-estate for you guys. Got 10 pins in there already and it's getting a bit tight.

http://tinypic.com/r/330xniw/8

http://tinypic.com/r/27xothl/8

:parachutes::arobtth::x&y::viva::mx::ghoststories: