✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CP FANS around the world

Spraycan Soul

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE May 18th, 2015

Ordered 2' x 3' pinnable map to mark all of the replies I get, then take photo of map and put it on this forum....so many responses, I just ordered a 4 ' x 6.5' map! Amazing, you guys are great....in the movie Jaws, they say "we're gonna need a bigger boat"...here, "I'm gonna need a bigger map!"

From Batman, the one and only:

^ congratulations on getting all of these Coldplayers crawling out of their holes, we're on page 7 already!

Hey thanks a lot. I can't believe the Coldplaying Twitter handle sent out a link. I was so psyched! Thanks for always chiming; you as a veteran, it looks good for me with you interested! Plus I never had a coldplay contact thousands of miles away and your posts are always funny!:P

Thanks for always chiming; you as a veteran, it looks good for me with you interested! Plus I never had a coldplay contact thousands of miles away and your posts are always funny!:P

:lol: Well, thank you, even though I'm convinced I post random crap 99,8% of the time :awesome:

And yeah, talking to people on the other side of the planet is indeed much fun :cheesy: Despite the painfully inconvenient timezones getting in between sometimes...

:lol: Well, thank you, even though I'm convinced I post random crap 99,8% of the time :awesome:

And yeah, talking to people on the other side of the planet is indeed much fun :cheesy: Despite the painfully inconvenient timezones getting in between sometimes...

I hear ya. I'm on my way to work shortly and you guys probably already ate lunch. It's funny Europe goes almost quiet during my evenings because ur asleep. What you guys need sleep? :laugh3: at least I can rock CP in the car when I drive in!

I hear ya. I'm on my way to work shortly and you guys probably already ate lunch. It's funny Europe goes almost quiet during my evenings because ur asleep. What you guys need sleep? :laugh3: at least I can rock CP in the car when I drive in!

Where did I mention anything about ME getting sleep, eh? :lol: But yes, it's pretty quiet in here when I'm around, and only gets very busy during 2-5AM in my timezone :dozey:

Buffalo, NY

Amsterdam

and if you want, my boyfriend who is/was also a member on the forum

Montevideo, Uruguay

Violet Hill

omg there someone from Uruguay :cheesy:

Uruguay

Viva La Vida

why not promote it in the chatbox once in a while, Spraycan ? And how many entries do we have do far ?

I have 81 replies. Still waiting for my map and pins to arrive from Amazon but should be soon. Honestly I'm not even sure what the chat thing is for or how to do it. Can I just get on there and say anything ?